ForumsNewcomers ForumSup peoples?

19 2114
nl506
nl506
9 posts

I've been on Armor Games for a while now, but I'm just starting to get introduced to forums.

• 19 Replies
wflag10
wflag10
1,316 posts

Why hello there nl, welcome to the land of AG, we have wolfs,knights, and wild pangs running around eating people. So have fun, and try not to get eaten.

wflag10
wflag10
1,316 posts

Also, if you don't plan on participating, the entire AG community will be on your doorstep within the hour.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
10,171 posts

I eat people now? Fun

And yes, participate or..well, you'll find out

nl506
nl506
9 posts

Ok... *hides in corner with laptop on armor games forum* ;_;

Ferret
Ferret
9,209 posts

Pang doesn't eat much really, it's more like nibbling. Also, hello!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
10,171 posts

Pang

Ferret! D=< Da heck you doin man?!
wflag10
wflag10
1,316 posts

Pang

What have you done Ferret?!?!? You've awakened the beast now. D:
Ferret
Ferret
9,209 posts

Whaaaa?

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,988 posts

Hello and welcome to the land of AG. Where we have rolling fields, wild pangs,(do NOT spell pang with a capital "P") and Elk/Moose/Deer/Things. Where you can make friends in the forums and enemies in WEPR. So welcome, one and all to the land of AG.
P.S. I'm a friendly wolf.
P.P.S. wflag10 is an android and is out to kill you.
P.P.P.S. What's your favorite soda? I ask you this because I have a poll on my profile, so you can vote for your favorite soda.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,162 posts

Hell-O and welcmoe to AG, so you find the forums, the beatiful place where ferret, a log, animals, pang (never, wrote pang with a capital "p" or he kills you... except youre ferret, pang cant kill an admin^^), androids, robots... of course a few humans too, and a burning skeleton live together in peace... more or less^^, and cuz youre part of it now, youre doomed

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
10,171 posts

except youre ferret, pang cant kill an admin

No, but I can sit him down and lecture him about it

I'm on my way to Irving now
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,459 posts

Greetings, my Goodman!

Dost thou knowest me? It is I, Sir Riptizoid101, greatest knight in the kingdom of AG, by my troth!

Verily, you must hath heard of me! My deeds art legendary! Hark now, none hath slain more dragons and more fowl beasts than I, Sir Riptizoid101.

Ah! But I come here to welcome your arrival! Apologies for prating away. However, should thou yearn to hear thy exploits, I bid you to come hither right away!

That is all for now! Grammarcy! Perchance we will meet then.
Fare thee well.

~Sir Riptizoid101

nl506
nl506
9 posts

Wow I didn't expect so many replies to just a "Hi" post! This is a very nice community! (Also gamerguy my favorite soda is Coke.) Thanks for all the nice greetings guys! Have a nice day!

wflag10
wflag10
1,316 posts

This is a very nice community!

Yes we are nice......unless you don't participate.
TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
998 posts

Welcome to this site , keep playing and getting Quests and keep loving turtles

Showing 1-15 of 19