Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Sup peoples?

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 7:22pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,794 posts

Hell-O and welcmoe to AG, so you find the forums, the beatiful place where ferret, a log, animals, pang (never, wrote pang with a capital "p" or he kills you... except youre ferret, pang cant kill an admin^^), androids, robots... of course a few humans too, and a burning skeleton live together in peace... more or less^^, and cuz youre part of it now, youre doomed ;)

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 7:25pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

except youre ferret, pang cant kill an admin

No, but I can sit him down and lecture him about it

I'm on my way to Irving now

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 7:56pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,385 posts

Greetings, my Goodman!

Dost thou knowest me? It is I, Sir Riptizoid101, greatest knight in the kingdom of AG, by my troth!

Verily, you must hath heard of me! My deeds art legendary! Hark now, none hath slain more dragons and more fowl beasts than I, Sir Riptizoid101.

Ah! But I come here to welcome your arrival! Apologies for prating away. However, should thou yearn to hear thy exploits, I bid you to come hither right away!

That is all for now! Grammarcy! Perchance we will meet then.
Fare thee well.

~Sir Riptizoid101

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 7:39am

nl506

nl506

9 posts

Wow I didn't expect so many replies to just a "Hi" post! This is a very nice community! (Also gamerguy my favorite soda is Coke.)  Thanks for all the nice greetings guys! Have a nice day! :D

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 1:47pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,242 posts

This is a very nice community!

Yes we are nice......unless you don't participate.

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 2:38pm

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Welcome to this site , keep playing and getting Quests and keep loving turtles

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 12:01am

nl506

nl506

9 posts

I plan  to TeslaGuy! Thanks for the friendly welcome guys! :D

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 12:11am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,583 posts

Welcome to AG, where all your dreams come true. Especially the dream where you eat a pangkie.

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 10:33am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

Welcome to the community my dearest newcomer! Or should I say, thou purpled raw-boned apple-john. Thou shall be meeting our greasy rude-growing bugbear community!

Yes we are nice......unless you don't participate.

In that case, you'll be facing our swords or our gleeking plume-plucked dogfish!

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 10:50am

Andrewlolman

Andrewlolman

82 posts

hello and we welcome you to armor games where you sleep, play games, and go to the community and talk about helping peps and a little fun where we talk until we fall (yawn) I think that it (sleeping)

Reply to Sup peoples?

You must be logged in to post a reply!