Forums

ForumsQuests

The Last Stand: Dead Zone Quests

Posted Apr 24, '14 at 6:02am

Raze5000

Raze5000

43 posts

Luckily I completed all quests long ago when the game started out on AG. I should be around level 35 or so, i stopped playing a while ago. If any of you have any questions on the game, you can ask me here or on my profile, I might know a thing or two about the older version. I apologize in advance if I can't answer any of your questions.

Posted May 15, '14 at 6:16am

killerman72

killerman72

2 posts

I'm level 50, completed all the quests and only got credited for one (crafty). Is not working, definetively.

Posted May 15, '14 at 6:21am

GUNspite101

GUNspite101

23 posts

It is working but there are a few issues from what I have heard. I remember the day they added TLS:DZ quests I earned all of them at one single moment in time, but not even that caused any issues for me, nor were they faulty.

Posted May 22, '14 at 9:35pm

Sin64

Sin64

2 posts

I having a problem with Unknown buildings. I rez in them, but the screen is dark, my survivors are fighting for their lives. If I stay they can survive, get a small amount of xp, but usually they die. All I get is a hefty healing bill, wasted ammo. Is there a bug?

Posted May 22, '14 at 10:49pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,200 posts

@Sin64: You can find Last Stand: Dead Zone support over in their official forum: http://forum.conartistgames.com/index.p … dead-zone/

Posted May 23, '14 at 11:18pm

lagunajp

lagunajp

2 posts

hey i know where can found car battery it about south trenthon store level 5 find all item there

Posted Jun 3, '14 at 8:11am

sadcampbell

sadcampbell

2 posts

I have all quest so please add more

Posted Jun 17, '14 at 6:04pm

thomas14010

thomas14010

1 post

This isn't about quests, but I'm posting this here for hope to get your attention because this is important to me.

There's a glitch when I chatted, and it doubled my speech. A while after that happened, my protection had another protection next to it. Then after a raid, I got double loot. I mean, I got 2 books, but when I looked into my inventory, I got 4! I dunno the hell what happened, but I can't live in Deadzone like this. When I was loading the map, a message popped up for .3 seconds, not sure what it said, but I was pretty sure it said:
''Somebody...try restarting your account''. That's all I think I caught, but not sure if that was what it said. Something is really wrong here.

Posted Jun 18, '14 at 10:23am

sadcampbell

sadcampbell

2 posts

All the quest were easy

Huff

Posted Jul 24, '14 at 4:02pm

Thomcore

Thomcore

191 posts

What I have to do to gain "My first raid" quest ? I was in the other player´s compound steal some things, leave and nothing.

EDIT: Nevermind, It popped up. I only had to refresh the game.

last edited Jul 24 2014 04:12 pm by Thomcore

Reply to The Last Stand: Dead Zone Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!