Forums

ForumsQuests

The Last Stand: Dead Zone Quests

Posted Aug 7, '14 at 5:45am

Adam_Sawg

Adam_Sawg

2 posts

Guys theres a problem! i cant go to mission! manually! only in automaticlly, and im trying to do a task to get fuel! HELP?!

Posted Aug 7, '14 at 5:49am

Adam_Sawg

Adam_Sawg

2 posts

no manually--) no level up --) no quest completition

Posted Aug 7, '14 at 10:27am

Trance20

Trance20

2 posts

I'm having the same problem this morning Adam.

Posted Aug 9, '14 at 4:23am

Thomcore

Thomcore

175 posts

I wrote in "Report, bugs" post but no one competent responded. So I am writing here as well. My "Communicator" quest got deleted for no reason. I built the radio tower and radio receiver and quest popped up. Next day later, quest was gone. I tried to rebuild towers but nothing happened. I don´t know what to do anymore. In quest page it is shown as incomplete but I swear to God that I had that quest.

So any suggestions ? Because I haven´t deleted cookies, nothing is blocking game (except adblock). Thanks for any answers.

Posted Aug 9, '14 at 5:26am

TheRed555

TheRed555

88 posts

@Thomcore Ad blocking might be the source of the problem,because adblock registers its own content policy,so whenever an element is about to get loaded,adblock's content policy gets called,and decides if the element should be loaded or not  (by adjusting the return value).

https://adblockplus.org/en/faq_internal

On the other hand,ad-blocking is not welcome in ArmorGames,because ads are the first source of revenue to the Developers,ads are the reason you are playing games for free.

Ad-blockers may interfere with API calls.

Also,when you got the quest,did it appear on your profile?you said 'quest popped up. Next day later, quest was gone',did it disappear one day later?

Posted Aug 9, '14 at 6:22am

Thomcore

Thomcore

175 posts

Ok I´ll try disable adblock and rebuild towers once again and then write a feedback.

I don´t know if the quest was on my profile but I DO know that popped up (thanks to that sound) and it was shown as complete. And when I started the game the next day I noticed that the quest is shown as incomplete and couldn´t find a reason why.

Posted Aug 9, '14 at 6:35am

Thomcore

Thomcore

175 posts

Ok so here´s my feedback. Tried to disable adblock, dismantled buildings and rebuilt them. Nothing happened.

Posted Aug 11, '14 at 2:49pm

Atlasin

Atlasin

6 posts

Hi! I can't get "Make it better" quest.
I've upgraded a weapon, got in-game achievement but haven't got AG-achievement. I tried to reload the game, turned off all browser plugins but still nothing.

Posted Aug 12, '14 at 3:31am

Atlasin

Atlasin

6 posts

It's strange... I see the achievement as gained in game window, but it's not shown as gained in my profile. Can anybody help me?

Posted Aug 16, '14 at 6:34am

LordAurus

LordAurus

1 post

So, I just started playing this and I was reading through comments and I saw a lot of people talking about various glitches. My question is thus: is there any browser that performs better, has less chances of glitchiness?

Reply to The Last Stand: Dead Zone Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!