1 posts
Blacksmith

Is kIngdom Rush Frontiers coming out online if so does anyone know when

• 75 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

No need to speed it up, better a good one than a crappy/bugged one cuz of a too early release.

xxmarwanxx
xxmarwanxx
1 posts
Shepherd

am not sure but some 1 said that the release date for kingdom rush frontiers is july 17,2012 lets hope he is right (am waiting for this game for 4 months)

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

its so good to see people complaining after a three of four month wait........ I've been waiting 6 years for Krin's "Sonny" series to conclude.... #StillWaiting

Kingdom654
Kingdom654
5 posts
Farmer

I can't wait for KRF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopping july 17 is the right release date
Patience will pay off..I guess
Is the flash version the same as the iOs Version? In that case, it mean that we're waitting for nothing, they just want us to buy the iOs version while we,re waiting for the flash to come...

appmom
appmom
1 posts
Nomad

The release date for Kingdom Rush Frontiers is July 17, 2013. Hope this was helpful.

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

E x c e l l e n t. Can't wait for the KRF anymore. So, it is July 17th, eh?

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

I don't see browser version yet :-(.

Now, I am hearing another date July 28th. Does anybody have a clear idea on when KRF will come to browser/flash version?

DubJ
DubJ
2 posts
Jester

Don't believe any of these "release dates" you see unless it's from Vanzen himself. Last I heard he said they are working hard to recode and there isn't a release date set as of yet.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

The July 17 was a rumor... there is a socond rumor running around, which said mid-end july.
In fact these are only rumors, Ironhide did not set a fix release date for the flash version.
So if anyone share any informations with you you have two choices:
first one: accept that it is a rumor and dont think thats the true...^^
second one: ask him to give you his source, if he is unable to give you a (credible!) source.. well, then you still have a first choice scenario...^^

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Thank you DubJ and UnleashedUponMankind

IveGotDaMadSkillz_27
IveGotDaMadSkillz_27
3 posts
Shepherd

i'm annoyed that they chose ipads first and made us wait for about 2 months coz without us they would be unheard of so to thanks us the pc version should have been first

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

I am done with waiting for KRF and lost interest now. May be if game developers announce a PC version release date, then that will be good.

dadinjo
dadinjo
1 posts
Nomad

Now its July.Ironhide said it will come out on spring.Come on already!

asdfgod
asdfgod
1 posts
Nomad

i heard that the game is going to be jule 28-tis you now around that date maybe and day forth or a couple of days later.....

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@dadinjo: And they tell the truth... its out... on ios^^
And they said: first ios, then flash, then android.

They are working on the flash version, but they dont set a release date yet... sooner or later there will be flash version, and youll see it on AG... so play a couple of other games and relax^^

Showing 16-30 of 75