1 posts
Blacksmith

Is kIngdom Rush Frontiers coming out online if so does anyone know when

• 75 Replies
benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

If they don't release it for flash soon, I'm gonna start a riot!

mrdeath9700
mrdeath9700
50 posts
Nomad

AND ILL EXPLODE IF IT ISNT ON BY SEP 7TH

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

IH updated status

"Hi everyone, we hope you all have a great week

Frontiers is coming out soon for Android!

To make the waiting more fun, you can get original Kingdom Rush at 50% off!"

How soon - in a week/month/year - God knows,..... I am not understanding the strategy here. With the fan base for this game, they can get money from all platforms (Flash/Android/iOS/ blah...blah..). Why they release it on iOS first?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Seems the majority of programmers are set on IOS, maybe they have only lil or no skills in android/flash programming.

And this "soon for anfroid" is no new update, they only set it because they have a 50% off for android... if they set a 50% off sale for the flash version of KR they surely will write "soon for flash" only...

But they change something in their posts, earlier the write "asap", now "soon"... well, "asap" is a caómparative of "soon"... all in all, still no good signs for a release... i still hope on this year...

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Ironhide.... I have my birthday coming in 13 days.. I love to see KRF in Flash/Andriod before or by that time. Surprise meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............. :-P

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

Yo ironhide! I know you're watching us, but i'm watching [b]you! And if you don't give us flash soon, I'll tell everybody what you did last night!

Maybe that'll speed up the production. :P

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Latest update of the neveredning KRF-story:

They will release "good" news for flash/android versions next week... no release date(s), only "good" news... which could mean everything...

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Thanks UnleashedUponMankind. We have waited this long..Sigh..... So let's wait some more time..

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Ah... erm... here is the newst statement: "We wanted to tell you that September is coming with great news!

Hope you'll love them
Stay tuned"

Erm... dunno if there is coming more... or these are the "good news" they are talking about last week, see post above (and if this are the so-called "good news"... i cant say what i have in mind without risking a ban then... ok, ok, it would be a ban, for sure)... if not, and they are more news this week... why the hell, they come out with this nonsense first?

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Yes, I saw IH's facebook note. They are trying to cool off fans, however, not this way. Hoping to hear something good this week then.

yonnytheyanitor
yonnytheyanitor
1 posts
Nomad

They need to stop telling us whenit will come out and just release it when it's ready. They're creating a downward spiral of missed due dates, disappointed fans, and rushed development. Ironhide, remember the big lesson we all learned from Duke Nukem Forever and just focus on that 97 rating that Kingdom Rush has managed to hold onto for over a year. Few people knew, beforehand, that Kingdom Rush would even exist, and today the game holds the highest rating on the site and 14+ million plays. You don't need to make us any promises, just maintain your integrity and make sure that when the second game releases, it hits the gamer community as hard as the first one.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Ah, ah, ah... sorry, yonny, but youre wrong.
They never tell us WHEN is will come out, they NEVERset a release date... all what yiou may hear/read somewhere was only rumors.

Their mistake is that they dont tell us the truth, what they wrote was "we work hard to release the flash/android/steam version asap"... and they told us that day after day since the release of the IOS version.
Three month after the IOS release they give us a, more or less, solid statement... focus was and still is on IOS, android/ flash are under construction... only 1 guy working on flash (and he has many sidetasks), and they just hired a 2nd guy for the flash-work.
After that statement they still sounds like a broken record, but they now say "we work hard to release the flash/android versions soon"... changing "asap" to "soon"...
And they still dont set a release date and give us only crap statements like this "good news next week" (which was set last week, so good news in this week) and all what we read now is "great news in september"... their PR was and is horrible!

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

I found Incursion2 is also as enjoyable as KR. So, not worried about KRF anymore. Let it come when they release.. I am done waiting for that game..

michalnoon
michalnoon
1 posts
Peasant

For pc !!! PLZ !

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Nope, they are releasing it for android on Sep 26th. PC version may take some more time. They need money :-)

Showing 46-60 of 75