1 posts
Blacksmith

Is kIngdom Rush Frontiers coming out online if so does anyone know when

• 75 Replies
oOoBlingBlingOOo
oOoBlingBlingOOo
9 posts
Peasant

[b][i] as Lulzshock said,i am not either buying premium stuff if it comes out,it is already september 20 2013 oh godd

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Last statement about flash: "very soon" (as always, could mean anything...) no release date.
They want to bring it out with all stagesw and all heros, the stages (15) are fully done, 4 heros also fully done (need some polish), another one is one the way, 4 other need to be implemented...

X1X
X1X
3 posts
Shepherd

I think it will be released on armor games first if there is gonna be a PC version.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

It will be relased here on AG, thats for sure, thats Ironhide say... and in this point i trust them, not sure if first, but surely very short after an official release date (whenever that will be, 1 hero is left, then polish... and defenetly no idea about the updates the made for iOS/Android... and defenetly no idea about the new iOS/Android campaign-update coming out soon... specially after the new update for the old KR is only available for iOS/Android, not for flash).

tanmang42
tanmang42
1 posts
Peasant

This is just a bit sad now... Its been 150 days since they said from june....

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Well, they released a version on june... the iOS-version, they never said june = flash...
Meanwhile the Android version is out too...

Bur flash... still needs a while (or 2...).
He have actual a internal beta running. Still some things to do, then bug-fixing... no chance to say how long this will take.
Then they start a closed beta ("some weeks before release"... and that they called "soon" ..)... meanwhile and after that bug-fixing... again, no chance to say how long this will take...
Then they push a release date, as seen before (on the other versions) 2 weeks before release... but that would be only a "basic-version", the whole iOS/Android updates (new levels and stuff) are not available.. no chance to say if they will follow (a while or 2) later.
So it will some time before we see the "basic"-KRF, i would say not this year.

shoey78
shoey78
1 posts
Jester

The quests are up!!!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Sure... but for now only the beta-testers have access to the game, so we have to wait a lil bit longer...

Btw, AG say: KRF-release in November.

Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

November?? That's this month! Where does it say we will have a new Kingdom Rush release in this month?

theultimateassassin
theultimateassassin
1 posts
Nomad

IT'S OUT! TIME FOR CELEBRATIONS! B|

Amaiya
Amaiya
1 posts
Nomad

Is there any way to play it full screen?

Dudeman625
Dudeman625
7 posts
Peasant

[b][i]I can't login with my AG account I am logged in but when I click the box that says [quote]Login with your AG account or whatever it takes me to a different link and when I login there nothing happens it just brings me to the AG home page. Can anybody please help me ?!

Timon2003
Timon2003
1 posts
Nomad

[quote]is there multyplayer on the first kingdom rush?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

No!... not on the first part and also not at the following part Kingdom Rush Frontiers (which was released last year).

Showing 61-74 of 75