ForumsWEPRUSA, "the country of freedom"

17 11412
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

So i read about King Kamehamea. And so to Kamehamea III, The king of Hawaii. apearently, Kamehamea Visited Britian, wher whe was welcome in a majestic way. From there he went to france, wher he talked to the Prime minister and so on. Then he came to USA. First of all, he had to wait for the President to let him in. And even then only the Vice President talked to him. In his tiem of staying in USA he was asked to get off a train because he was a "******" and in the house he was Gueste in the servente tried to give him Bad fod because he didnt liekd to server a "******".

Why USA is so sure that they are "Free" when the rasicm is so strong there?

I mean look at This ! A innocente commercial who would go "unoticed" everywher else is such a big issue because the father and the mother are not from the same "RACE".

Wassup with racism in USA? Why is it so strong in there?

• 17 Replies
thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

It's the country of freedom because we get a lot of rights here only some people here are racist.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Then he came to USA. First of all, he had to wait for the President to let him in. And even then only the Vice President talked to him. In his tiem of staying in USA he was asked to get off a train because he was a "******" and in the house he was Gueste in the servente tried to give him Bad fod because he didnt liekd to server a "******".

Yes, there was a lot of racism in the mid-1800s. I could point at WWI, WWII, riots, etc and say "Europe is such a violent place, who would ever want to live there?"

is such a big issue

"A few people with traditionalist views said naughty things online" Welcome to the internet.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald
StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

Faulty views expressed publicly only serve to proove freedom..in a rather sad way.

Freedom can go overboard. When you have the right to be a jerk, some people will do just that.

Formal freedom won't protect you from how other people misuse theirs.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

YOU THOUGHT AMERICA WAS FREE??!!!?!?!?!??!?!? LOL I'm not even gonna bother...I just thought that a free country wouldn't have laws against kids with lemonade stands, but that's just me.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

No more bake sales! Did I mention we're a free country? Um...You need a license to go fishing, but at least we're free. I can see the logic between gun and drivers licences, but cmon, there are alot of stupid ones. But hey, we're free.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

I can see the logic between gun and drivers licences,

there is logic between them?
drivers licences seem normal. altho the minimum age might be up by 2 year so you dont get teenagers driving around.
for gun licences you have nothing to do except filling in a piece of paper.

logic? no.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Canada is a real free country, unlike the US.
In Canada you're not forced to pay 5 times the price for medications.
Here in the US the drug companies are run by criminals.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

We're the country of freedom, because we have Freedom of Speech.

the = a
half the world has freedom of speech.

We're the country of freedom, because of Freedom of the Press.

the = a
half the world has press freedom.
We're the country of Freedom. because of Freedom of Religion

the = a
90% of the world has freedom of religion.

How does that have anything to do with Freedom?

money gives you freedom.
if you have to pay your savings on medication. you have less freedom to spend it on things you want, instead of that what you dont want but simply need.
and if you dont have the money to fix up your broken leg then it can heal back wrong and lower your freedom that way aswell.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

money gives you freedom.
if you have to pay your savings on medication. you have less freedom to spend it on things you want, instead of that what you dont want but simply need.
and if you dont have the money to fix up your broken leg then it can heal back wrong and lower your freedom that way aswell.

@partydevil:
I couldn't have said it better.
Freedom is not only for rich ******** who corrupt senators, it's also for everybody else so Canada is better than the US when it comes to true freedom.

How does that have anything to do with Freedom?

@blk2860:
In Canada you don't see retired people going back to work just because they can't afford the medications that are overpriced by corrupted riches.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

In the USA you are free to be to choose to be what you want, be that an unprejudiced liberal or a bigoted redneck with a gun. The problems arise when you try to get people not to be bigoted rednecks with guns without taking away their right to be a bigoted redneck with a gun.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Even New Hampshire has more freedom than Massachusetts.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

In the USA you are free to be to choose to be what you want, be that an unprejudiced liberal or a bigoted redneck with a gun. The problems arise when you try to get people not to be bigoted rednecks with guns without taking away their right to be a bigoted redneck with a gun.

it's not really like rednecks are friendly anyway. if you are not like them, then your gods abomination himself. freedom my arse.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Land of the free, highest number of people in prison in the world.

USA ranks 7th for human freedom.

That's actually better than I thought it was.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

If you get high enough in the economical world, then you can make changes. We, normal people, are just pawns on their chess board.

Showing 1-15 of 17