Forums

ForumsForum Games

Get to the Top! Version- 3.0

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 4:34am

eliakith

eliakith

2,156 posts

When I tanked, I tanked into my small one, which was put on the wrong floor by Clancy

Posted Oct 20, '13 at 4:50am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

376 posts

Ahh okay. I shall rectify this in the next post.

Posted Oct 22, '13 at 4:24pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

COME ON GOOOOO already

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 10:43pm

eliakith

eliakith

2,156 posts

i've been grounded for a week and nothing has happened, i have an urge to join another game

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 11:47pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,989 posts

Yeah... I agree with eliakith, this has not been updated for a long time. Clancy hasn't updated and neither has neoexdeath. So I am assuming this forum game is dieing if it's not dead already. Such is the life of threads as this.

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 12:03pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,729 posts

Do anyone mind if i start a version 4 for those that want to play this?

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 12:43pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,989 posts

Crickster why not just take over this thread instead of making a new one. Much easier in my opinion.

Posted Dec 23, '14 at 2:07pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,030 posts

*thread was revied by a (deleted) spam-post*

last edited Dec 23 2014 04:38 pm by UnleashedUponMankind

Posted Mar 20, '15 at 1:58pm

Shoeminor

Shoeminor

595 posts

I get a giant trampoline...

Posted Mar 21, '15 at 12:05pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,275 posts

As the struggle to get to the top recommences, a blinding flash of light eliminates everything from view. After a few seconds, the light fades and everyone wakes up, bewildered, in front of a shiny, brand-new tower. The only blemish on its otherwise flawless, shining glass surface is a set of enormous double doors, inscribed upon which in huge silver letters are the words:

NERDSOFT WAS HERE

Shoeminor, who was halfway through his trampoline bounce when the blast hit, plummets screaming towards the ground. On his way down he catches a glimpse of what might be a ferret. The sign next to the strange (but loveable) animal reads "Floor 22".

Tower height: 100 floors

Floor statuses: all fine!

NPCs:
Ferret - floor 22 - hostility unknown - HP unknown (but probably enormous)

Surroundings:
The tower is surrounded by an ocean in the north, a desert in the east, plains in the south and a forest to the west.

Weather:
A clear blue sky overlooks the place. A cool breeze blows in from the ocean. What I'm trying to say is that the weather is completely normal.

Players:
Shoeminor - uninjured

Reply to Get to the Top! Version- 3.0

You must be logged in to post a reply!