ForumsForum GamesGet to the Top! Version- 3.0

426 120118
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

As I was reminiscing about myself in old threads, I've found a really interesting and exciting thread that I was surprised was locked and discontinued. It was this thread.

So you know what? I'm bringing it back, new and improved!

Goal: Get to the top of the building with anything you can think of! The person who gets to the top will be the new host, who can then defend other people from getting to the top once again!

FOR EXAMPLE:
Jimmy5748432: I use a girrafe to get to the top.
alexhasboomboom: The giraffe is not tall enough.

Jimmy5748432: I use a jetpack to get to the top.
alexhasboomboom: You run out of fuel and hit the ground

Jimmy5748432: I use a flying car to get to the top.
alexhasboomboom: Flying cars don't exist.

Jimmy5748432: I parachute down onto the building.
alexhasboomboom: It is so windy outside and you land on a near by car.

IamSOOOsmartdude: I get help from chuck norris and he throws me to the top.
alexhasboomboom: CORRECT! you are the new host!

That is the most basic way of playing the game. However, I will just make it a bit more complicated!

Rules---
1) Every turn, a player or person can only make one post!
2) Anyone can join! There is no character sheet!
3) You can do anything within the realm of your imagination! But the more overpowered the post, the more I will combat it with MY imagination!
4) When you make a post, there is a chance it can backfire on you and you will suffer "injuries", which means you can't post for a certain amount of posts I make!
5) If you annoy me or break the rules, you may suffer permanent death, which I will then ignore you for the rest of the game!
6) Players can also interact with other players, helping them or hurting them. Setting up shops to sell is optional as well!
7) There is no elevators or stairs in the building. Only floors.
8) The first person that gets to the top becomes the new host of the building, which he then should try his best to safeguard the building! Be responsible and fair with your power, however!

Also, if you don't know what to do, look at the old thread for references!

Any Questions? No? Then lets begin!

Round 1: 100 Story Building. Find a way to get up to the top!

100 Story Building---
Objective: Get to the top

Leaderboard-
None

Injuries-
None

Deaths-
None

Defenders of the Building-
Chuck Norris: 1,000,000/1,000,000
Bruce Lee: 1,000,000/1,000,000
Riptizoid101 the Knight: 100,000/100,000

Attackers/Helpers-
None

Specials-
None

Shops-
None
  • 426 Replies
Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

Agonized by the devestating attack of Chuck Norris I call forth Ctuhlu by using the Necronominicon. I beseech him to destroy Chuck Norris and indeed, he immediatly commences his attack.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

100 Story Building---

Leaderboard-
pangtongshu - 60th Floor
sonicheroes95 - Ground
gamerguy12345 - 60nd Floor
GandalftheGrey666 - 20th Floor
Clancy12 - 80th Floor
ellock - 45nd Floor
Karasaar - 59th Floor

Injuries-

Deaths-
None

Chuck Norris: 1,000,000/1,000,000 HP
Bruce Lee: 999,000/1,000,000 HP
Riptizoid101 the Knight: 100,000/100,000 HP

Attackers/Helpers-
None

Specials-
Wooden Elevator to the 20th Floor
Gaping Hole in the ceilings of Floors 40-44
Fire on Floor 31st
Clipped Untamed Phoenix on Floor 52nd (unable to fly)
Wooden Stairs from the 32nd Floor to the 40th Floor
Wooden Elevator from Floor 60 to Floor 80
Tear and Knockout Gas on the 52nd Floor (3 posts left)
Mines on Floor 80

Shops-
None

@gamerguy12345
Riptizoid101 does not responds and continuing from his attack pose, he slashes at the air. He then jumps all the way to the 60th Floor and starts running at you while holding up his shield. It looks like he will charge into your barricade.

@ellock
You do so. You are now at the 45th Floor.

@GandalftheGrey666
The iron dragon could not flap its wings because it was not mechanical. It's just made out of iron. You are still at the same floor.

@Karasaar
You stutter often and mess up the chant to summon Cthulhu, so nothing happens. After many attempts, you successfully do so, but you could not make him bend to your will, and he goes off into a distant city and destroys it. The building is unscathed.

sonicheroes95 has healed from his injury and can now post again!
Cast iron dragon and barricade have been added to specials!

Riptizoid101 the Knight will now attack anyone within two Floors of him. He is currently on the 60th Floor.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I abandon my barricade and start running towards a window. I shoot the window to break the glass and jump out without a second thought. Good thing that I have a parachute on me and a backup parachute just in case the first one fails. The first parachute opens and I float safely to the ground where, once I get on the ground, leave my parachute, run into the nearest store, buy a lot of food, water, medical supplies, and survival gear, and then run deep into the forest next to the building where no one sees me. I then set up camp deep within the forest. Nobody saw where I went.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

First thing first, I throw my kunai up to the 57th floor. secondly, I build and use stairs to get up to the 60th floor. thirdly, using the fight to cover my noise, I sneak over to pang and try to backstab him.

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

Alas, my summoning of ctuhlu has faild, but surely his holyness - The Flying Spagghettimonster will assist my true Pastafarian struggle...because...well....I...well I don't know really. I just hopes he does it...maybe?

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I try to make a rocket launcher and perform the rocket jump. Before I do that, I put some oil on the dragon, to make it slippery.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

100 Story Building---

Leaderboard-
pangtongshu - 60th Floor
sonicheroes95 - 60th Floor
gamerguy12345 - Ground Level
GandalftheGrey666 - 25th Floor
Clancy12 - 80th Floor
ellock - 45nd Floor
Karasaar - 59th Floor

Injuries-
pangtongshu (1 post)
GandalftheGrey666 (2 posts)

Deaths-
None

Attackers/Helpers-
None

Specials-
Wooden Elevator to the 20th Floor
Gaping Hole in the ceilings of Floors 20-24 and 40-44
Fire on Floor 31st
Wooden Stairs from the 32nd Floor to the 40th Floor
Wooden Elevator from Floor 60 to Floor 80
Tear and Knockout Gas on the 52nd Floor (2 posts left)
Mines on Floor 80
Oiled Cast Iron Dragon on the 20th Floor
Wooden Barricades at the 60th Floor
Kunai at the 57th Floor
Stairs from the 57th to the 60th Floor

Shops-
None

@gamerguy12345
You are now on Ground level, but you can't run in a forest or go to the store.

@sonicheroes95
You throw your kunai to the 57th Floor and build stairs to the 60th. You back stab pang and give him a one post injury. However, Riptizoid101 the Knight turns around and notices your presence. He holds up his shield, ready to tackle you.

@Karasaar
Atheists disprove the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

@GandalftheGrey666
You perform a rocket jump... but you forgot that there were ceilings above your head. You make it up five floors but suffer a 2 post injury because of your head constantly crashing through the ceiling. You alter the iron cast dragon.

Kunai, Wooden stairs, and Gaping holes have been added to specials!
The Cast Iron Dragon has been altered!

Random Event Alert! A swarm of termites will be passing throughout the building and will then leave in the next post! All wooden structures will be destroyed, as well as the prevention of making any wooden structures for 4 posts!

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

Dammit. Those atheists...disproving absolutly credible religions! Argh.
I decide to set up a shrine for the flying Spaghetti Monster in hopes of getting a good laugh.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I set up a shop on the 1st floor. I hire a bodyguard who will protect me and my shop, and I give him my gun. My shop sells guns of all kinds and the currency is oil. Once my shop is set up I order a shipment of something that I am keeping secret.

(Am I allowed to change my currency later to something else if I want)?

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I try to climb the building (On the outside) and get to the 57th floor, where I run and get the Kunia

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

I throw pang's body at Riptizoid101 before using the kunai to teleport back down, possibly telefragging ellock. Then I pocket my special kunai and build the pulley system to the 57th floor.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

100 Story Building---

Leaderboard-
pangtongshu - 60th Floor
sonicheroes95 - 57th Floor
gamerguy12345 - 1st Floor
GandalftheGrey666 - 25th Floor
Clancy12 - 80th Floor
ellock - 57nd Floor
Karasaar - 59th Floor

Injuries-
pangtongshu (1 post)
GandalftheGrey666 (1 posts)

Deaths-
None

Attackers/Helpers-
None

Specials-
Gaping Hole in the ceilings of Floors 20-24 and 40-44
Fire on Floor 31st
Tear and Knockout Gas on the 52nd Floor (1 posts left)
Mines on Floor 80
Oiled Cast Iron Dragon on the 20th Floor
Flying Spaghetti Monster Shrine on the 59th Floor

Shops-
Gamerguy12345's Shop- 1st Floor (5 posts left until open)
Products-

Event Alert! Termites have infested the building for 4 posts! All wooden structures cannot be made, and all current wooden structures will be destroyed! Be sure to specify the material you use when making things!

@Karasaar
You make a shrine of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. No reason for it other than a good laugh, though.

@gamerguy12345
You make a shop on the first floor. Also, you are limited to what you can sell and you have to add a price tag for every gun. For example: Handgun - 2 oil cans. AK 47 - 6 oil cans. etc... And no, you can't change your currency. However, you can change it right now if you wish to do so.

@ellock
You do so, but sonicheroes95 teleports to it and pockets it. You are now on the 57th Floor, but you did not get the kunai.

@sonicheroes95
You push pang into Riptizoid101 the knight, distracting him. You give pang a one post injury. You teleport to the kunai and try build a Pulley system to the 57th Floor. However, the termites prevent you from using any wood, so you don't make one.

All special wooden structure have been destroyed!

Riptizoid101 the Knight goes back to the roof of the building.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I'm not going to change my currency. I will stick with oil. My items and their prices: (Do the items have to be specific or a kind of sub category, like can I just say handgun, rifle, etc. or do I have to say like Ak-47, M16, etc.)?

Handgun - 3 oil cans
Ak-47 - 6 oil cans
M16 - 7 oil cans
Benelli M4 shotgun - 7 oil cans
MP 40 - 5 oil cans
Dragunov SVD semi-automatic sniper rife - 15 oil cans
Minigun - 30 oil cans

Also, the secret shipment that I ordered will be arriving at the building in 6 posts.

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

Arr. Me luck is high. This 'ere flying spagghetti monster shrine 'as brought forth some pirate mateys. Arr. Them fine men use their cannons to attack Bruce Lee.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

let's make a pulley system to the 57th floor out of metal and steel cables this time.

Showing 46-60 of 426