Forums

ForumsVideo Games

PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 7:48pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

These games are also aimed towards an older audience.
Plus, there is value in using a wider range of language

I wanna be able to play a game with my parents around

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 8:02pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,241 posts

I wanna be able to play a game with my parents around

They are made for an older gaming audience, which means for people who have their own place to play video games. They are not catered towards 18 and under, so stop complaining.

Posted Jun 26, '13 at 8:10pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

I feel like any game with unnecessary language is made by jerks.

Define "unnecessary" because I have never played a game where the use of derogatory language that may seem obscene or untasteful to others, becomes a problem. Most game developers use it for a good reason and it adds to the story. And if you have to worry about your parents being around, then they probably buy your games. Meaning it is their lack of parental guidance if they let you pick out a game that may offend them.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 1:48pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

The Wii U doesn't belong in this thread seen as it's not a next-gen console.

Any other judgment of these consoles is entirely too premature, because we haven't played the PS4 or the Xbone.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 3:08pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

They are made for an older gaming audience, which means for people who have their own place to play video games. They are not catered towards 18 and under, so stop complaining.

I bet that the majority of console players are under 18 and/or live with their parents

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 3:33pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,764 posts

Any other judgment of these consoles is entirely too premature, because we haven't played the PS4 or the Xbone.

We know about the hardware and we know about the exclusives. It's not all that early.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 4:16pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

The Wii U doesn't belong in this thread seen as it's not a next-gen console.

WTF, of course it is you genius!  Look it up!

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 4:30pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

We know about the hardware and we know about the exclusives.

On paper, sure. But we know next to nothing about the exclusives' gameplay, because we haven't played them, and we know zilch about how the hardware disparity affects the games, because we haven't played them.

A console that won't have 90% of upcoming third-party next-gen games AND barely compares to current-gen consoles in terms of processing power?

I don't care what Wikipedia says, I don't care when it came out. It's not next-gen. We might as well be talking about the Ouya.

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 1:04am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Love how he ignored what I said.

A console that won't have 90% of upcoming third-party next-gen games AND barely compares to current-gen consoles in terms of processing power?

I agree, it may be next-gen ""Wii but it certainly isn't next-gen console. I thought the Wii would move forward, not downgrade. Whats even more ridiculous is the fact that they sell it for so expensive when it is cheaply made and old parts. Its like building a brand new computer and then putting windows vista on it. When everyone knows that Vista sucks

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 1:07am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Seeing as how the X1 and Ps4 haven't been released yet, we should compare them to Nvidia Shield

Reply to PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

You must be logged in to post a reply!