ForumsGamesPS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

400 159514
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

This is the official thread for PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One. Which will be the one console to rule them all? Let's hear your opinion.

• 400 Replies
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Ps4 comes on the 15th. ( got that from wal-mart, don't judge me )

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

Ps4 comes on the 15th. ( got that from wal-mart, don't judge me )

Well there's the deciding factor right there.
iFizz
iFizz
1 posts
Nomad

go ps4

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

go ps4

Hey, this is a thread about explaining, not rooting. Well, not that I know.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

I hate to....Who am I kidding? I love to break it to you! 1 in 250 PS4s are hunks of garbage!
PS4 FTW......NOT!
Here's your proof that even Sony was aware of this!

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I hate to....Who am I kidding? I love to break it to you! 1 in 250 PS4s are hunks of garbage!

And that is why you don't buy a console at launch when it's at full price and has a whopping 2 exclusives. I'll be getting a PS4 in at least a year, and chances are it will be less than 400 dollars. More exclusives, better UI, there's no reason to buy a PS4 at launch. I'll be seeing all of you in a year. Now back to DOTA.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

I'm still getting my Xbox at launch, after the 360's disaster with the RROD I'd imagine that they're much more careful this time around......Ok so I don't trust them that much and I'm getting a 3 year warranty......Don't judge me.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The only benefit to getting a console at launch is to brag about how you can see things in real life that have been publicized by the media for months anyway.

WhiteTorch
WhiteTorch
4 posts
Nomad

I dont think anybody is going to pick the WiiU lol but id go with the ps4 basicallly only for the price and better hardware.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

I dont think anybody is going to pick the WiiU lol but id go with the ps4 basicallly only for the price and better hardware.
[quote]basicallly only for the price and better hardware.
[quote]price and better hardware.
[quote]better hardware.
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
PS4 FTW......NOT!
Here's your proof that even Sony was aware of this!
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

That's only 0.4%. The other 99.6% still has better hardware than any Xbox One.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Also, if you legitimately obtained your console, then you have a warranty. If you have a warranty, I'm sure Sony would be more than glad to take it back and send a new one. That is what a warranty is for, after all.

sony is actually offering to fix it for you if the issues arises.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

YLOD

It is BLOD isn't it?

sony is actually offering to fix it for you if the issues arises.
If they don't, they're idiots, if they do, sounds like PS4 is better than XBone from what this thread has said.

Still, probably gonna have to pick up a WiiU just for Zelda/SSB.

~~~Darth Caedus
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

I don't care what you guys say about the extra price for the Kinect and voice controls....It is SOOOOOO convenient and nice, totally enhances the experience. I can just say the what I want my guy to say in BF4 instead of bringing up a menu and choosing it.

I will give the PS4 the fact that it's install time is allot faster, it takes way too long on the Xbox, but oh well, Xbox will (eventually) get extra hard drive space you can add if your space is full whereas no such thing is going to happen with Playstation this generation.

~ManlyMan

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

In regards to the PS4 having issues..the Xbox1 is having issues itself.
Example

There are many of these videos running about,

Showing 271-285 of 400