Forums

ForumsVideo Games

PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 1:33pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

There's no denying that Microsoft and son'y's few popular 1st party titles have good music, but halo, I didn't like.  I enjoyed Halo 1's music, bu then it got crappy.  I didn't even buy halo reach or halo 4 after being disappointed with it's earlier music.  And it just got waaaay too repetitive.  At least Nintendo has variety, and it'll sound good no matter what era it is.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 8:50am

Loptice

Loptice

215 posts

At least Nintendo has variety, and it'll sound good no matter what era it is.

Yeah you just needed to add that to the end of the massage right ?

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 4:33pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Majora's Mask, FTW. Until they can make a game even as half as dark as that one, or as epic as OoT, I won't but a console for a new Zelda.

Plus, THE MUSIC IS THE BEST GAME MUSIC I HAVE EVER HEARD IN THE HISTORY OF EVER AND EVER! AND THEN SOME!

In my opinion Skyward Sword is the most epic Zelda game ever. The music was fantastic too. I was really surprised when I picked it up after going through my rage with Twilight Princess. But another dark or epic Zelda title would be awesome regardless.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 5:43pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

Majora's Mask is the best Zelda as far as I'm concerned. It's dark, it's original, it's artsy and emotional. It's the only 3D Zelda since OoT that didn't feel like a retread of OoT.

And OoT isn't even the best Zelda. Every 3D Zelda since it came out is better than it IMO.

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 6:03pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Yeah you just needed to add that to the end of the massage right ?

Uhh...I guess i could've done without it, but you through some random comments supporting your console of choice, and u don't see me saying anything.

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 6:12pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

I wish this thread had "vs PC" appended to it, because it's totally an option right now.

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 6:36pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,115 posts

I'm going to be a Nintendo fanboy right now so forgive me(although I won't go nuts and insult the other consules like the usual Nintendo fans).

Wii U not a strong consule right now(mostly with its lack of games) but I do believe that it can come back from that deep hole and start building a tower. I also think that the console has the most interesting controller, I mean c'mon, you gotta admit that the controller is pretty unique in its special way.

But I'm mostly voting for the Wii U because of Zelda and Smash Bros.(and maybe the Mario 3D Land) After all, consoles were made for games.

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 7:40pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

It's unique, but that doesn't necessarily mean good. I've played some games with it and every single time it strikes me as more of a hassle than it's worth. Nintendo is simply trying to fix something that was never broken. I've yet to see games that justify the GamePad.

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 8:29pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,115 posts

It's unique, but that doesn't necessarily mean good.

I never said it was good or not, all I said was that it is unique.

I've played some games with it and every single time it strikes me as more of a hassle than it's worth.

Blaming the console for what the games did? Wouldn't that be the game's fault not the console? And tell me what games did you play?

Nintendo is simply trying to fix something that was never broken.

That made no sense. So if they're fixing something that was never broken that would mean that they're either making it better or adjusting something that was cool from the beginning.

And don't forget that was my opinion you were just arguing about so why would you try to change it? If everyone's were the same that would be boring.

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 9:05pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,812 posts

you gotta admit that the controller is pretty unique in its special way.

Sorry to crash your party.

Blaming the console for what the games did?

Um, yes, because they paid the devs to make it an exclusive.

That made no sense. So if they're fixing something that was never broken that would mean that they're either making it better or adjusting something that was cool from the beginning.

The Gamecube was cool, but it all went down hill after that.

Reply to PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

You must be logged in to post a reply!