iFizz

1 post

go ps4

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 5:50pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,070 posts

go ps4

Hey, this is a thread about explaining, not rooting. Well, not that I know.

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 12:56pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,904 posts

I hate to....Who am I kidding? I love to break it to you! 1 in 250 PS4s are hunks of garbage!
PS4 FTW......NOT!
Here's your proof that even Sony was aware of this!

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 7:34pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,767 posts

I hate to....Who am I kidding? I love to break it to you! 1 in 250 PS4s are hunks of garbage!

And that is why you don't buy a console at launch when it's at full price and has a whopping 2 exclusives. I'll be getting a PS4 in at least a year, and chances are it will be less than 400 dollars. More exclusives, better UI, there's no reason to buy a PS4 at launch. I'll be seeing all of you in a year. Now back to DOTA.

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 8:02pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,904 posts

I'm still getting my Xbox at launch, after the 360's disaster with the RROD I'd imagine that they're much more careful this time around......Ok so I don't trust them that much and I'm getting a 3 year warranty......Don't judge me.

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 4:56pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

The only benefit to getting a console at launch is to brag about how you can see things in real life that have been publicized by the media for months anyway.

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 8:18pm

WhiteTorch

WhiteTorch

4 posts

I dont think anybody is going to pick the WiiU lol but id go with the ps4 basicallly only for the price and better hardware.

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 10:32pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,904 posts

I dont think anybody is going to pick the WiiU lol but id go with the ps4 basicallly only for the price and better hardware.

basicallly only for the price and better hardware.

price and better hardware.

better hardware.

PS4 FTW......NOT!

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 10:54pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,767 posts

That's only 0.4%. The other 99.6% still has better hardware than any Xbox One.

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 11:06pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

PS4 FTW......NOT!

So as to not say that Microsoft was not aware that the Xbox 360 had the RROD, or the equivalent for Sony and the PS3, the YLOD? In fact, problems like this are quite common for console launches. And for that reason, you really can't say that the Xbone will obviously be better because it hasn't even been released yet, and as such we can't know if it has launch problems like the Xbox 360 and the PS3 and the PS4 had.

That's not to mention that the PS4 has, in general terms, more GPU power than the Xbone. So yes, you could say better hardware.

Also, if you legitimately obtained your console, then you have a warranty. If you have a warranty, I'm sure Sony would be more than glad to take it back and send a new one. That is what a warranty is for, after all.

Reply to PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

You must be logged in to post a reply!