Forums

ForumsVideo Games

PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 1:40am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

Also, if you legitimately obtained your console, then you have a warranty. If you have a warranty, I'm sure Sony would be more than glad to take it back and send a new one. That is what a warranty is for, after all.

sony is actually offering to fix it for you if the issues arises.

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 10:32am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,235 posts

YLOD

It is BLOD isn't it?

sony is actually offering to fix it for you if the issues arises.

If they don't, they're idiots, if they do, sounds like PS4 is better than XBone from what this thread has said.

Still, probably gonna have to pick up a WiiU just for Zelda/SSB.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 22, '13 at 1:23pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,960 posts

I don't care what you guys say about the extra price for the Kinect and voice controls....It is SOOOOOO convenient and nice, totally enhances the experience. I can just say the what I want my guy to say in BF4 instead of bringing up a menu and choosing it.

I will give the PS4 the fact that it's install time is allot faster, it takes way too long on the Xbox, but oh well, Xbox will (eventually) get extra hard drive space you can add if your space is full whereas no such thing is going to happen with Playstation this generation.

~ManlyMan

Posted Nov 22, '13 at 5:13pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

In regards to the PS4 having issues..the Xbox1 is having issues itself.
Example

There are many of these videos running about,

Posted Nov 26, '13 at 8:21am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Xbox will (eventually) get extra hard drive space you can add if your space is full whereas no such thing is going to happen with Playstation this generation.

What are you talking about?

Posted Nov 26, '13 at 1:23pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,960 posts

What are you talking about?

My mistake, I found a site that said that the Xbox has one in development that isn't ready to launch and that the PS4 wouldn't have one. I guess that just means that there's no extra hard drive specifically for the PS4?

In regards to the PS4 having issues..the Xbox1 is having issues itself.
Example

The Xbox's problems have been confined to that one, the PS4 still has many different issues. The Xbox's problem could potentially (depending on what's what) be a simple software patch away from being fixed.

~ManlyMan

Posted Nov 26, '13 at 8:23pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I guess that just means that there's no extra hard drive specifically for the PS4?

I don't think there are any specific PlayStation made ones, but you can get a 1 tb hard drive for around $100. I can't find any specific ones for the Xbone, but on the 360 the 60-320gb drives ran between $90-130, and that's way less memory than 1 tb for the same price.

Posted Nov 27, '13 at 12:19am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,960 posts

I can't find any specific ones for the Xbone

Said article said that it wasn't yet available for launch, we'll probably being seeing it before too long.

Posted Dec 2, '13 at 4:42pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,769 posts

Posted Dec 2, '13 at 5:09pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,960 posts

Reply to PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

You must be logged in to post a reply!