Charlie506

Charlie506

1,317 posts

New Minecraft for all consoles.

Posted Jan 20, '14 at 6:57pm

watertribe677

watertribe677

1 post

greetings fellow gamers! i just won my ps4 online.. anyone has any fps suggestions other than modern warfare?

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 7:14pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,048 posts

i just won my ps4 online..

Nice job man.

Posted Jan 22, '14 at 10:27pm

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

Its just the same pattern every round. Ps4 is going to be the top console this round, then next round the xbox will come out with something better than the ps5. and the wii u.. who cares what they do anymore. haha

Posted Jan 25, '14 at 12:25am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,419 posts

Knight

Honestly, if Nintendo just brought back the Gamecube for short bursts of time and made new Gamecube games instead of new consoles that people don't necessarily want, how much more money would they make?

It's a farfetched thought, but it could work.

Posted Jan 26, '14 at 3:32am

JoseArreza

JoseArreza

7 posts

Wii U, one of those consoles that have amazed me and became an "eye-opener" to me. It has excellent graphics, gameplay is fantastic, and more than that, the games it behold. So being one of those Wii U Fans, i highly recommended trying this console.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 7:18am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

wow I guess someone is actually going to buy a wii u.. let us know when you get bored of it.. xp

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 1:15pm

KentyBK

KentyBK

568 posts

It's a farfetched thought, but it could work.

Problem with that would be retailers probably not willing to risk giving up precious shelf-space to games requiring older hardware.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 11:54pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,419 posts

Knight

Problem with that would be retailers probably not willing to risk giving up precious shelf-space to games requiring older hardware.

If new Gamecubes were made and sold and people started buying them, the valuable shelf-space would surely not be wasted.

Still a big if. You'd have to get people interested in Gamecubes again, which could only happen if Nintendo's newer consoles became less and less desirable to more serious gamers. Which means it could work in the near-future.

Posted Feb 16, '14 at 2:42pm

kellynmcfinch

kellynmcfinch

135 posts

should I get a PS4/ONE now? or should I wait for a price drop/more games? I do have a wii u and that is the only console I have right now besides my broken ps3/360

Reply to PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

You must be logged in to post a reply!