Forums

ForumsVideo Games

PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 10:50am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,749 posts

should I get a PS4/ONE now? or should I wait for a price drop/more games?

Well the PS4 has already dropped fifty pounds at British Gamestops and the Xbox One is rumored to have a price drop and a version with a bigger hard drive (thank goodness). I'm not advising you one way or another, I'm glad that I got mine day one, but I don't play it as much as I thought I would, in fact it only took about 3 months for my brother and I to get nostalgic about Halo Reach and I played the campaign twice in a few weeks. If I hadn't got my Xbox day one then I'd be moping around wishing I had one, your choice.

~Manly

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 8:37pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,589 posts

should I get a PS4/ONE now? or should I wait for a price drop/more games? I do have a wii u and that is the only console I have right now besides my broken ps3/360

Just wait. They both have hardly any games. In 6 months there will have been a price drop, and both consoles will have more exclusives.

Posted Feb 27, '14 at 2:05am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Does anyone have a PS4 and PSvita and can they explain to me how the vita can potentially work as a controller. It seemed like it was very limited with games on the PS3 and it seemed to be a disappointment buying a vita and having a PS3.

I already own a vita but don't really see much value in it because I already have a PS3 but I was thiking about upgrading to the PS4 to get Infamous second son .

My biggest question being: can you use the vita as a controller and can you use it with any game or is it limited. I thought ghosts might be fun on the vita to try but I'm not sure and I don't want to blow more money if it is not what I am expecting

Posted Feb 28, '14 at 5:49am

ScaryLlama

ScaryLlama

22 posts

Does anyone have a PS4 and PSvita and can they explain to me how the vita can potentially work as a controller. It seemed like it was very limited with games on the PS3 and it seemed to be a disappointment buying a vita and having a PS3.

Checking in with the Vita and PS3/4.

Without getting too complicated, the PS4 just sends all the game data to the Vita via the cloud or it's own hotspot. So while it had to be compatible on the PS3, there is no compatibility issues with the PS4 since it just streams. Granted, there may be some issues with controls and latency, but with single player games it works great. Quite fun to play AC and Don't Starve.

Posted Feb 28, '14 at 3:42pm

ghost782

ghost782

44 posts

Ok ok ok Wii U is the worst out of all i mean its not bad but it feels thats its the same GPU with the xbox 360 and ps3 and it is people open it up and find its
the same as xbox360 and ps3 and if they had everything as xbox one and ps4 it would sell big!!! like 1 year leap to sell but 3 months past it only sold 144K units thats it, in 3 months so yeah 3rd.
2nd well lets get this out of the way i am not a fanboy i have all 3 and this is my experience of all 3 so 2nd
Xbox One, ok ok fanboys out there calm the hell down let me tell you i got and early copy of Thief for both systems and i was going to sell the XONE one but i got it for free so yeah on the Xbox One it runs at 900p BUT on the Ps4 it runs at 1080p yeah and then me my friends and everyone thought "wait i am paying for a system thats more than the ps4 and yet the multi platforms preform crapyer so this is what i say about the XBox One :Pay more Expect less
And you may of known the number 1 console Is!!!! PS4!!!!!!!
look the games better graphics better and the apps better and the controller much better even know the duleshock is getting old an improvement know it is better i mean the xbox one controller is good but it is not and improement its just the same with a know code of paint so yeah this is my experience with the 3 consoles over all there're all good but the better system is the Ps4 good job Sony

Posted Mar 9, '14 at 2:25pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,115 posts

@ghost782

What did you just say? Wii U Sucks? Xbox sucks? they are the same thing? PS4 best?

It is really hard to read a wall of text like that, especially with the random hard returns.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Mar 16, '14 at 2:01pm

ghost782

ghost782

44 posts

Again WII U!!! Has the same god damm gpu as the 360 and ps3
and only sold 144K! In 3 months, 3 months!
Xbox One Thief 900p and the DMR Stunt i call it a stunt because i thought it was a stunt to see if they were going to get away with it ohhhhhhhhh helllllll nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Mar 17, '14 at 12:19pm

Loptice

Loptice

247 posts

Again WII U!!! Has the same god damm gpu as the 360 and ps3
and only sold 144K! In 3 months, 3 months!
Xbox One Thief 900p and the DMR Stunt i call it a stunt because i thought it was a stunt to see if they were going to get away with it ohhhhhhhhh helllllll nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was deep dude. Would you mind writing something without overreacting ?

Posted Mar 22, '14 at 6:16pm

ghost782

ghost782

44 posts

a little bit

Posted Mar 22, '14 at 11:38pm

daleks

daleks

3,706 posts

I'll be getting a PS4. It is cheaper and I am used to the controller and everything. Plus more games I care about on it.

Reply to PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

You must be logged in to post a reply!