Forums

ForumsVideo Games

PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

Posted Mar 23, '14 at 9:43am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,619 posts

I'll be getting a PS4. It is cheaper and I am used to the controller and everything. Plus more games I care about on it.

Then right now would be the perfect time to point out that the Xbox One is $10 cheaper if you get it with Titanfall, only $450 which comes out to $390 for the console, just saying.

~Manly

Posted Apr 15, '14 at 5:44pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,315 posts

I noticed that the Wii-U is trying to bring back GBA,NES, and other systems that are old. But I noticed that they're good games like Golden Sun, SMB3, and NES remix 2?

Last edited by Charlie506 25 minutes ago.

Posted Apr 18, '14 at 11:19am

995fym

995fym

2 posts

If you think about it, they're all bad. Not that I'm saying that they're actually bad. The Wii U seems to be the most innovative compared to Nintendo's last console, the Wii. The PS4 and Xbox One had big technological upgrades as well. What I mean by bad though is:
1. They all seem to be upgrades of the previous console.(i.e., same user interface, same console design, etc.) Why couldn't you have updated your Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii for that?
2. There aren't that many games for any of those consoles yet, especially the Wii U. Until Nintendo releases Mariokart 8 or some other game to be remembered, it's gonna have some trouble competing with Microsoft and Sony for a while, as they've already got quite a few games going.
3. They were all released at a bad time, with not much choice of video games. I know it was Christmas season, but the consoles may have made more money by releasing it later with some more games to choose from.
4. The future is in touchscreen and voice commands. Yes, I know it's a prediction, and that all 3 of these consoles have some sort of touchscreen and/or voice commands, but think about how many people tap at their phones or tablets vs. the people who jam buttons at a console. These big, somewhat bulky consoles may be the last of their kind.
Sorry for being a huge complainer, but I don't see what all the fuss is about which console is better. It really depends on what type of gamer you are.
I guess only time will tell which console is the best...

Posted Apr 18, '14 at 7:56pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,090 posts

2. There aren't that many games for any of those consoles yet, especially the Wii U. Until Nintendo releases Mariokart 8 or some other game to be remembered, it's gonna have some trouble competing with Microsoft and Sony for a while, as they've already got quite a few games going.

SSB4 coming out this winter. Which will probably boost sales of the Wii U

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 12:06am

Kongregate_Is_Better

Kongregate_Is_Better

1 post

WiiU is bad because I got Call of Duty with super HD graphics on my Xbox and PS3 because I have both so I can play with all my friends i made in middle school. Add me Xxx420blayzeMLGurMumxxX

Posted Apr 20, '14 at 9:04pm

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

254 posts

For me, i prefer all of them.

Posted May 6, '14 at 6:36pm

jonathen

jonathen

203 posts

not really you can't you have to like one more than another
I like ps3
and thinking of buying ps4
after I had ps1 and ps2 and ps3
sure thing ps4 is coming
:)
yet I love this pc
so
I forgot my psn account maybe john 2-0 or something

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 4:27pm

FlashGaming101

FlashGaming101

8 posts

I am Xbox user but to be honest I think Play Station

Posted Aug 12, '14 at 7:54pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,519 posts

PS4- don't own
Xbox one- will never own
Wii U- have and games it does have are really good.

Posted Aug 19, '14 at 7:13pm

freepie172

freepie172

4 posts

I think its more like PS4 vs X-bone. Nintendo seems to not really care for microsft and sony seeing that they mostly do shooters while nintendo basically has a monopoly on platformers.

Reply to PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

You must be logged in to post a reply!