3,987 posts

Bahaha.

I'm sorry, but that's golden.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 2:16am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Wait..did I read that right..

"An internet connection is only required when setting up the console"?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjib8RfY3C5g2N-kTxINKxc6sUXFXRvjfv2UA3anotdXCoRsFco7ZeFqs5

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 3:09am

SSTG

SSTG

11,334 posts

Knight

I've played with a Coleco (my uncle's), owned an Atari, Vectrex, NES, tried a Sega (my friend's), owned a Turbographix, SNES. Gameboy, N64, GBA, PS1 and that's it (Yeah I know, I'm old..) I've been a PC gamer since.
If I had to choose I would buy the PS4 though.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 1:35pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,584 posts

Wait..did I read that right..

"An internet connection is only required when setting up the console"?

How is this a problem? It's not that hard to have an internet connection for 30 minutes. Soldier can still easily turn on the consoles at home, then take the console on duty with them as they do with the 360.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 2:55pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

And what if a person doesn't have internet?

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 4:16pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,584 posts

[quote]And what if a person doesn't have internet?[quote]

Oh yes, somebody would spend 500 dollars on a console but can't buy internet. You could easily go to a buddy's house and do the set up,or try an internet cafe or something. It really isn't that hard to get internet for a half hour.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 7:48am

sasa4m

sasa4m

1 post

ps4 is the best

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 9:57am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Xbox one doesn't require internet connection for offline games anymore. I'd rather see Nintendo or Microsoft succeed as best, rather than Sony. And by best, I don't mean most things sold, because Nintendo already holds that, but I hate Sony fanboys because they're so hateful. Microsoft and nintendo fans are all like, "yeah, just let me play my game" but the other guys are like, "I'm better than you!" it's the same with Mac Computer lovers.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 11:03am

d_dude

d_dude

3,584 posts

Xbox one doesn't require internet connection for offline games anymore.

We've been going over this for like the last 10 posts.

I'd rather see Nintendo or Microsoft succeed as best, rather than Sony. And by best, I don't mean most things sold, because Nintendo already holds that, but I hate Sony fanboys because they're so hateful.

I didn't realize we were comparing consoles based on their fans now. That seems like a completely legitimate argument.

Also, do you actually think the fanbases of Microsoft and Nintendo are not as bad? Xbox 360 is a cesspool of 12 year olds, and the Wii U drawing message thing was so overpopulated with penises that Nintendo had to implement a system to block them.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 12:14pm

Loptice

Loptice

247 posts

the Wii U drawing message thing was so overpopulated with penises that Nintendo had to implement a system to block them.

Really ? I've never heard about it but that's pretty ridiculous. Don't you have link for that?

Reply to PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

You must be logged in to post a reply!