ForumsGamesPS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U

404 104065
Ferret
Ferret
9,279 posts

This is the official thread for PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One. Which will be the one console to rule them all? Let's hear your opinion.

• 404 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,540 posts

KH3

Kingdom Hearts 3 is not a Playstation exclusive.
Tityas
Tityas
1 posts

[b][i]Nintendo Wii FTW

Jack80
Jack80
8 posts

I vote X-box 1..................

CrayziGuy22
CrayziGuy22
3 posts

I still have PS2 and i like more PS4 becuse i can watch LiveStreams i wote for PS4

Patrykq
Patrykq
13 posts

Ignoring that Microsoft wanted to do something to our back area with their decisions about "future of gaming" (more like "future of TV" ha, ha, ha); I love all the games so I can't say no to terrific exclusives in both consoles.

I choose both.

PS I've just noticed that Wii U is in this conversation lol. So now I have to use the power I have left in my fingers and fix my statement.

I choose all tree.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,313 posts

New Minecraft for all consoles.

watertribe677
watertribe677
1 posts

greetings fellow gamers! i just won my ps4 online.. anyone has any fps suggestions other than modern warfare?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

i just won my ps4 online..

Nice job man.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
410 posts

Its just the same pattern every round. Ps4 is going to be the top console this round, then next round the xbox will come out with something better than the ps5. and the wii u.. who cares what they do anymore. haha

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

Honestly, if Nintendo just brought back the Gamecube for short bursts of time and made new Gamecube games instead of new consoles that people don't necessarily want, how much more money would they make?

It's a farfetched thought, but it could work.

JoseArreza
JoseArreza
7 posts

Wii U, one of those consoles that have amazed me and became an "eye-opener" to me. It has excellent graphics, gameplay is fantastic, and more than that, the games it behold. So being one of those Wii U Fans, i highly recommended trying this console.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
410 posts

wow I guess someone is actually going to buy a wii u.. let us know when you get bored of it.. xp

KentyBK
KentyBK
570 posts

It's a farfetched thought, but it could work.

Problem with that would be retailers probably not willing to risk giving up precious shelf-space to games requiring older hardware.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

Problem with that would be retailers probably not willing to risk giving up precious shelf-space to games requiring older hardware.

If new Gamecubes were made and sold and people started buying them, the valuable shelf-space would surely not be wasted.

Still a big if. You'd have to get people interested in Gamecubes again, which could only happen if Nintendo's newer consoles became less and less desirable to more serious gamers. Which means it could work in the near-future.
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
134 posts

should I get a PS4/ONE now? or should I wait for a price drop/more games? I do have a wii u and that is the only console I have right now besides my broken ps3/360

Showing 301-315 of 404