Forums

ForumsFlash Games

What are your thoughts on a Pokemon inspired game where every Pokemon has it's own talent tree?

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 4:52am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,716 posts

I can't find the game?

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 5:04am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,937 posts

First look of the game, very well polished, amazing art and very detailed, the first level had good ambiance and fitting music with a nice touch of fade in and out as you get closer/further, captivating gameplay, tons of variety and a lot of combinations to play on and abundance of monsters to catch, extremely addicting. It has the qualities of a great game, and I personally love it from the few minutes I played it.
For a more constructive feedback I'll need to play it a lot longer than a few minutes, but I think it means something that from only 2 minutes into the game I already fell in love with it, and I'm not that easily impressed.

Good luck with the game, it deserves a lot of attention in my opinion :)

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 5:06am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,937 posts

pangtongshu; Here's the link for the game;

Min hero

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 5:44pm

ToyChestGames

ToyChestGames

17 posts

Thank you guys so much!!! Not sure when it will be up on Armorgames, but I know we'd love to have it here :) We sold the game as an exclusive though, and I don't know what their policy is regarding exclusives but I do see them up from time to time.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 12:17am

kashoople

kashoople

57 posts

This sounds really awesome! i hope its as good as it sounds

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 3:24am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,160 posts

I think the game was added on ArmorGames on 7/30/2013. Haven't checked whether it's the exact same game in question (no flash on mobile), but if it is, this is the one: Min Hero - Tower of Sages! =)

Reply to What are your thoughts on a Pokemon inspired game where every Pokemon has it's own talent tree?

You must be logged in to post a reply!