Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Chibi Knight 2 - I'm doing it, ask me anything!

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 12:37pm

ammourazz

ammourazz

7 posts

So this is basically the same awesome game play/ fighting mechanics from the first game, combined with a new free roam mechanics, where the entire game is in 2D platformer mode?

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 12:50pm

awesome412

awesome412

2 posts

Add a secret area that's hidden. Like in Chibi knight 1 the healing witches' house (but a bit better hidden). It should have a special boss and unique weapons. I would also like to see crafting implemented in the game.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 2:00pm

Nutaharion

Nutaharion

3 posts

ta gra jest fajna

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 2:13pm

simont786

simont786

1 post

Is it going to be free? I'm really curious

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 4:01pm

BoMToons

BoMToons

67 posts

Unlikely that it'll be free, probably 3-5 dollars I'm guessing, but Steam consults with you on that decision once it's Greenlit.

It will be similar mechanics to the first game with an overworld that has points that take you into 2d platformer mode.

There will be lots of secrets... there already are a few in the current build.

I probably won't be adding in crafting... :-D

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 4:34pm

awesome412

awesome412

2 posts

Aaah, come on!

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 4:59am

joeeycarter

joeeycarter

1 post

how much will it cost to buy?

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 12:06pm

Assasinxz

Assasinxz

1 post

Are you gonna make it so its like the chibi knight in the first game gets married and has the kid and the big eyeball comes back from hell and tries to have revenge on the world.

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 1:14pm

iguanaboyram

iguanaboyram

1 post

PLEASE DO NOT ADD CONTENT THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR OR ELSE IT ILL RUIN THE SERIES.

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 7:40pm

BoMToons

BoMToons

67 posts

"Are you gonna make it so its like the chibi knight in the first game gets married and has the kid and the big eyeball comes back from hell and tries to have revenge on the world."

More or less. You can read the story in my original post.

"how much will it cost to buy?"
Unknown until it gets Greenlit. I'm guessing the game will probably cost like 3-5 bucks on Steam, sorry if this RUINS THE SERIES!

Reply to Chibi Knight 2 - I'm doing it, ask me anything!

You must be logged in to post a reply!