Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Chibi Knight 2 - I'm doing it, ask me anything!

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 9:30pm

lordglazeddonut

lordglazeddonut

6 posts

I am really glad to see chibi knight going big. I loved the first game and played it to the end. I am happy for you and the fan base. Personally, I am disappointed, because the price, (if measly) makes the game innaccessable to some players and less appealing to others. Also, I had not even heard of steam until now. I fear I will find the game innaccessable, or at least less appealing then the wide range of free games on the internet. I hope that after the original release, the hype will die down so it can be re-released on Armor Games. Is this a possibility, or am I gonna have to get steam just so I can play this? :)

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 9:37pm

lordglazeddonut

lordglazeddonut

6 posts

after my last post I visited the steam site. This presented another unforseen problem I missed before. I feel kind of bad, pointing out the game's faults before it's even released, but as a big fan, and as a human, I seek reassurance that I will be able to play. I've kind of been beating around the bush, so I'll just ask it. Will the game be offered on Linux? It's all I have.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 11:10am

BoMToons

BoMToons

67 posts

It's targeted at PC, Mac, and Linux now. Releasing on Steam makes sure this is a full-sized "real" game sequel and hopefully allows me to keep making more games because of the income. 3-5 bucks shouldn't put this out of reach of anyone who's really interested in playing Super Chibi Knight.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 11:50am

lordglazeddonut

lordglazeddonut

6 posts

Thank you for your reassurance and flexibility. It is a rare treat to see a downloadable game available for linux.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 9:17am

pensfan

pensfan

2 posts

I personally hate steam, I would still buy it but I would prefer a DRM free download comparable to minecraft. Would you be willing to do that?

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 12:43pm

BoMToons

BoMToons

67 posts

I'll probably offer some way to buy direct also at some point, but the steam download would be DRM free too.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 3:18pm

joeybetz

joeybetz

107 posts

Knight

How far along is the game right now?

FYI: Super excited to see this game get Greenlit!

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 6:03pm

ammourazz

ammourazz

7 posts

If you continue the Series, will you make it for example that if you finished Chibi Knight 2 you get something to help you start off in Chibi Knight 3? or will the only thing that is linked between games the story?

Also, when do you hope to release it

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 6:40pm

BoMToons

BoMToons

67 posts

The game is about 1/2 way done right now.

I hadn't planned on tying the games together with more than just the story, but I'll consider it!

I hope to release it soonish, this year maybe, hopefully Steam greenlights it in the next couple months!

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 6:23pm

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Please make it , just don't make it complicated and hard , the Chibi Knight isn't challenging , so I don't want Chibi Knight 2 to be challenging

Reply to Chibi Knight 2 - I'm doing it, ask me anything!

You must be logged in to post a reply!