ForumsThe TavernMy nuts smell realy good...

23 4392
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I have this open can of Planter's Mixed Nuts sitting on my desk, and damn do they smell tasty.

• 23 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

this is like one of those draw-in topic names xD youll have so many views in the morning

planters do make good nuts

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

this is like one of those draw-in topic names

It's a deliberate cock-joke.
soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

this is so random i am at a loss for words lol

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

This will be funny. By tomorrow night you will have about 1000 view! I only looked because I though 'hmm...I wonder if this is spam so I looked....

I thought you would be meaning actual nuts not Male Genital Part!

Very Funny
Thanks
KingRyan

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I know...but I meant that I thought that would be what you were meaning.....not the other type!

KingRyan

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

I think this a spam post.It should be locked

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

OK. I think we can all agree that this should be locked, Hellian is spamming, and that Hellian is a bit creepy. So Lock and Load Moderators/Admins!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well...If you think that it is spam...I guess it is a bit anyway...don't tell him it is spam, just Flag the spam comments. We will see what Strop or another mod does.

KingRyan

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

what the hell? its about Planter's Nuts... whats the problem with nuts?

all you people syaing this is spam your spamming telling him not to spam

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

that topic sounded gay

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

This is spam, nobody here is actaully talking about Planter's nuts.

Calebc07
Calebc07
302 posts
Nomad

planters nuts make the best nuts in the world i love planters nuts, they are so salty

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

This is a spam topic a spam topic!*locks topic with one finger*

-KoS

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

plokkey said: This is spam, nobody here is actaully talking about Planter's nuts.
<-- That is spam

BlazeLax38 said: You know, this is a SPAM topic I beleive but there are going to be so many people who look at this because of the name of the topic.
<-- That is spam

KoS said: You know, this is a SPAM topic I beleive but there are going to be so many people who look at this because of the name of the topic.
<-- That is spam

Ok, everyone here is being rather hypocritical by telling him that this is spam. Do you think that he really cares if it is spam or not? Probably not. So when 5 million people tell him that this is a spam topic, they are also spamming. Those were some examples that I quoted. Just flag the spam posts and let the mods do their jobs...I do not think that they need to be told what is spam and what isn't.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

what was that one thing they have tastes like caramel?

yet all you just said is spam steevo!

Showing 1-15 of 23