ForumsNewcomers ForumNew Socially Hallo fellow gamers

8 1824
jamieschow420
jamieschow420
1 posts

New to the social aspect of Armor, long time player, feel free to add me, I play just about every day.

• 8 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,255 posts

Greetings! I see I've gotten here before R2 or even the other ones!
Well, I caution you not to buy pang or Storm merchandise, and never capitalize pangs name! Other than that, widely roam this mystical land and don't make enemies!
Cheers! ~Storm.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,187 posts

Hello welcome to AG. Please enjoy the pangery.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,852 posts

Hello and welcome to the land of AG. Where we have rolling fields, wild pangs,(do NOT spell pang with a capital "P&quot and Elk/Moose/Deer/Things. Where you can make friends in the forums and enemies in WEPR. So welcome, one and all to the land of AG.
P.S. I'm a friendly wolf.
P.P.S. What's your favorite soda? I ask you this because I have a poll on my profile, so you can vote for your favorite soda.

Andrewlolman
Andrewlolman
82 posts

hi and welcome to armor games. in armor games we play games and do nothing I think of

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,340 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG.
So you was finaly able to find your way in the forums, sorry, but youre doomed know

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,302 posts

A newcomer? How now, my Goodman!

I am Sir Riptizoid101, greatest knight in the kingdom of Armor Games! But of course, thou must hath hear of my many exploits and legendary deeds!

I give thee an example, for one e'en I was strolling down upon the village greens to admire the most beauteous plants of the Earth, when, by my sword and shield, a herd of about twenty to thirty dragons attacked me!

Oh! Apologies, my Goodman, for my prating away. It seems I've taken much of thine time, so I must now take my leave. If thou wishes to hear the rest, come hither right away, and I'd be more than happy to!

Fare thee well!

~Sir Riptizoid101

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
419 posts

Hello and welcome to Armor games!
Have a nice day!

dav123
dav123
105 posts

You better earn a lot of quests!

Showing 1-8 of 8