Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

New Socially Hallo fellow gamers

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 4:51pm

jamieschow420

jamieschow420

1 post

New to the social aspect of Armor,  long time player, feel free to add me, I play just about every day.

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 4:58pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,195 posts

Greetings! I see I've gotten here before R2 or even the other ones! :D
Well, I caution you not to buy pang or Storm merchandise, and never capitalize pangs name! Other than that, widely roam this mystical land and don't make enemies!
Cheers! ~Storm.

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 5:25pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,399 posts

Hello welcome to AG. Please enjoy the pangery.

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 5:33pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

Hello and welcome to the land of AG. Where we have rolling fields, wild pangs,(do NOT spell pang with a capital "P") and Elk/Moose/Deer/Things. Where you can make friends in the forums and enemies in WEPR. So welcome, one and all to the land of AG.
P.S. I'm a friendly wolf.
P.P.S. What's your favorite soda? I ask you this because I have a poll on my profile, so you can vote for your favorite soda.

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 6:22pm

Andrewlolman

Andrewlolman

82 posts

hi and welcome to armor games. in armor games we play games and do nothing I think of

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 6:59pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,398 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG.
So you was finaly able to find your way in the forums, sorry, but youre doomed know ;)

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 9:54pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,340 posts

A newcomer? How now, my Goodman!

I am Sir Riptizoid101, greatest knight in the kingdom of Armor Games! But of course, thou must hath hear of my many exploits and legendary deeds!

I give thee an example, for one e'en I was strolling down upon the village greens to admire the most beauteous plants of the Earth, when, by my sword and shield, a herd of about twenty to thirty dragons attacked me!

Oh! Apologies, my Goodman, for my prating away. It seems I've taken much of thine time, so I must now take my leave. If thou wishes to hear the rest, come hither right away, and I'd be more than happy to!

Fare thee well!

~Sir Riptizoid101

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 12:34pm

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

379 posts

Hello and welcome to Armor games!
Have a nice day!

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 6:34pm

dav123

dav123

95 posts