ForumsPopular MediaWhat were you most looking forward to in E3?

18 11170
DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

I was most excited for new about the new Halo, until I found out that it's on Xbox One and Xbox One costs about 500$... Other than that, I was most excited for news about the ps4 and Destiny. But that's just me.

• 18 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I was most excited for the Super Smash Bros. I hear people have been hating that the Wii Fitness Trainer has been added as a fighter, but I think it was a comedic turn for SSB.

I was hoping for a new Zelda, because i already beat WIndWaker like 3 times and I'm sick of the concept.

I hear they're in the making of 3 new ones. One being a WindWaker for the Wii U, one being a second Link to the Past for 3DS, and the other releasing in 2014 which has no name yet but is supposed to be the biggest Zelda game.

If anything, I hope they add shadow as an actual character, and Midna, and yarn kirby, and . . .

I think we can only dream about those characters.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I was looking forward to see Battlefield 4 gameplay. And Kingdom Hearts 3 was surprised announced. It sounds nice that they're finally making a KH3.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

And Kingdom Hearts 3 was surprised announced. It sounds nice that they're finally making a KH3.

And multiplatform. Multiplatform > exclusiveness any day in my book.
Showing 16-18 of 18