ForumsQuestsHow Many Quests is too many quests? And how many quests is not enough?

6 4804
DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

At this time I have about 7 quests completed, but some other users I know have 3 or 4 times more quests than I do. I'm not saying that I'm jealous, but I was just wondering so I could find a goo number of quests to complete and be satisfied with.

• 6 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Well, thats all up to you.
If you think you dont need more (beside having the badge (and maybe sometimes some kind of "competitive system&quot there is no reward), then its ok.
If you think you need more... get some^^

Virtuez
Virtuez
17 posts
Jester

When I first joined I had this rush to get Quests and I played all games that had them (even if I didnt like them)

StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

There's never too many quests ^_^, but if you don't have an obsession with completing ALL of them i'd say it's enough to have those that don't appear impossible or too frustrating for you to get (like the 100mil combo quest on epic combo redux which practically requires you to leave your computer on doing nothing but counting up for 10-30 HOURS! non-stop)

Lolpopop111
Lolpopop111
16 posts
Farmer

When i started AG, I got quests for EVERYTHING i could find, but then I started to only get quests from games i liked. It's really up to you how you spend your quest-collecting time, but it helps to enjoy it.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I think it all depends on the intentions.
In one case, it would be:
If someone likes games with quests he will play them,
if he does not like them he will not play them.
Otherwise it would be like this:
No matter what, someone will haunt all possible quests.
Which is quite fun

I love quests, I think they are a real refreshment
and a very good entertainment by the way.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Whenever your packrat syndrome tells you to go on for the sake of numbers, it's probably time to stop.

Showing 1-6 of 6