ForumsGamesStrike Force Heroes 2 Help Topic.

10 7482
arc2433
arc2433
17 posts
Nomad

This is the topic for those of you who are having troubles defeating SFH 2 lvl's, Challenges, or even Ranking up Me or buy weapons. If you post a question it must deal with this game! That goes the same for answers. So start posting your SFH 2 questions today!

• 10 Replies
arc2433
arc2433
17 posts
Nomad

Well i am going to start the topic with the first question. I have been having troubles defeating Challenge #3 Wizards in Space. can any one give me some tips about defeating the lvl?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I don't have any tips on that level, better yet... I'm having trouble passing it myself! But I am moving this thread to the Flash Games Forum as it is better suited there, ok? =)

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Umm, I think this is better suited in the Game Walkthroughs, but whatever, you the mod.

For wizards in Space, you want a resitence skill equipped juggernaut, you also probably want an elemental weapon with the attachment that gives more damage less ammo (attachment bonus go through when you are forced to use a particular gun).

~~~Darth Caedus

arc2433
arc2433
17 posts
Nomad

Thanks Jacen96 for your tip.

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

I found the Mercenary with Kevlar very good for this. Simply because the Magic wand (admit it, how many people use the deflection beam in this level) is very inaccurate, the Merc is built around inaccurate weapons.

arc2433
arc2433
17 posts
Nomad

I did it!I defeated challenge three! If any of you are wondering what unit i used i used the engineer and for kill streak i used the one that the probe follows you.

blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

I was gonna suggest the Juggernaut, since you have higher health and your killstreaks reduce 30% of the damage you take, but oh well. Good luck on Defection. (Why must you suggest that challenge Jacen? Why?)

arc2433
arc2433
17 posts
Nomad

can any one help me. I am stuck on defection. I am using the juggernaut and i can all ways get to four flags captured but the fifth one all ways gets me.

arc2433
arc2433
17 posts
Nomad

Help! I am stuck on the finale Challenge! is there any one out there who can help me?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Final Challenge, early game avoid mike, the DE owns you, but he switches to lower ranged weapons, so kill him then.

Late Game, avoid justin at ALL costs, because he tends to one shot you unless you are lucky.

I used a sniper to beat it on insane, because the super long range allows you to sometimes kill justin, and with wall hack you can pwn both of them.

(Why must you suggest that challenge Jacen? Why?)
When I originally suggested it, it utilized the zombie virus and you could cure you teammates, but hey, now you have a loyal soldier and extra health, use a sniper.

Here is my original post in the challenge suggestion thread.
Name: Infection
Mode: Modified CTF (if possible) or Deathmatch
Desc: Globex has infected some of your troops with some virus, it is spreading, and soon it will take over your team. The enemies are normal enemies, just like the infected from the first game. Every so often, one of your teammates will become infected and join their side, but you can cure them.

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 1-10 of 10