Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hello everybody

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 7:10am

Sargas006

Sargas006

1 post

Hello everybody. I'd like to say hello to you. I'm 19 years old gamer.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 11:43am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,817 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG...

But wait, youll meet some strange things here, like animals (maybe they wear a hat), a log (she will wear a hat!), a robot (with odd offers), pang (never write this with a capital &quot&quot, androids... of course some humans... and a burning skeleton... so maybe i must chance "welcome to AG" with "welcome to your doom"^^

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 12:45pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

5,833 posts

Greetings, Sir Sargas006!

It is I, Sir Riptizoid101, greatest knight in the kingdom of Armor Games! Verily it is so! By my troth, thou wilt hast a most splendid time whilst staying in thy kingdom!

Fair warning, my Goodman, beware of the dragons! Yon fowl beasts hath no remorse for dining on human bones and flesh! Dost not worry too much, my Goodman, yon fowl beasts hath never touched the kingdom ever since I, the greatest knight in the kingdom of Armor Games, set foot on my quest to vanquish the fowl beasts!

Oh, excuse me for prating away. I hast come hither to welcome thee, not tell of my exploits or legendary deeds. My apologies, my Goodman!

Perchance we'll converse at a later time. If thou in need of a good time, come hither at the tavern! First beaker of ale is on me.

Fare thee well.
~Sir Riptizoid101

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 12:51pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,789 posts

Knight

Ohhh, newcomer!

Hello and welcome to ArmorGames.

Please enjoy the buffet I laid out on the table. Its filled with pang soup, pang sticks, pang balls, Storm milk, Storm milkshakes, and Ferrets for decoration.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 1:22am

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,989 posts

Hello and welcome to the land of AG. Where we have rolling fields, wild pangs,(do NOT spell pang with a capital "P&quot and Elk/Moose/Deer/Things. Where you can make friends in the forums and enemies in WEPR. So welcome, one and all to the land of AG.
P.S. I'm a friendly wolf.
P.P.S. Don't eat or drink anything with pang or Storm in it.
P.P.P.S. What's your favorite soda? I ask you this because I have a poll on my profile, so you can vote for your favorite soda.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 5:28pm

caleb7443

caleb7443

6 posts

Welcome to armorgames.com, have fun and play games until you brain turns black, falls out your eat, and splats onto the flour.
Or at least have fun.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 2:52pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

Wassup wassup

A gamer? You should spend time in the community then..do it. Nao

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 7:42am

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Hey 19 years old gamer
I'm a younger gamer
If you're a gamer , prove it by getting the Quests

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 12:34am

DidactUnbound

DidactUnbound

372 posts

And I would like to say hello to you as well. Welcome to the site. If you feel lost, you are more than welcome to visit the Newcomers Forum for guidance and advice.

You should spend time in the community then..

You should also visit the community sometime if you can.

Posted Jun 26, '13 at 5:40am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

You should spend time in the community then..

You should also visit the community sometime if you can.

wat.jpg

Reply to Hello everybody

You must be logged in to post a reply!