Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Which Weapon is Better?

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 5:29pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,663 posts

So there were a few people, and they were brainstorming and then told me to make this thread. Blame them, unless this gets really sucessful or something.
This is a discussion over which 'weapon' is better. There might be a lot of unconventional weapons. And all you have to do is argue your point; which weapon you think is better. No spamming or flaming or whatever it is that people do that is annoying.
First up; Biting with or without braces?

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 5:30pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,385 posts

Biting with braces, because the extra metal will tear off extra human flesh.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 5:38pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

A versus thread? I can diggit

With braces. I can't really see why without would be more beneficial

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 5:39pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,566 posts

Braces. Exactly the reason as Rip.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 5:51pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Without braces. Properly tasting the flesh of Killersup's enemies is the exact reason Killersup is biting them anyway. The braces just give the flesh that horrid metallic flavor.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 6:42pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I would think without because with braces you wouldn't be able to get as deep a cut because the friction would be increased it would probably cause it to be a more jagged wound but I just think the deeper cut would be more beneficial then a shallow jagged cut.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 7:09pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,385 posts

I would think without because with braces you wouldn't be able to get as deep a cut because the friction would be increased it would probably cause it to be a more jagged wound but I just think the deeper cut would be more beneficial then a shallow jagged cut.

I disagree. First, do you know how strong the power of a human jaw can be? The average strength is about 110-150 lbs of force, sometimes even more based on studies.

Compared with the soft tissue of a human... the friction of braces isn't much of a hindrance. In fact, it's more helpful than not, being able to tear flesh while the person is chomping down on the victim.

Second, I believe that jagged cuts are more lethal than clean cuts. Jagged cuts tend to make blood spill out quicker (for a lack of a better word) due to the larger wound area.

Another advantage of braces, is it's ability to have things (such as leftover food) stuck in it. Surely, that would allow bacteria and other nasty pathogens to hide beneath hard-to-reach areas of braces, and therefore, having braces have a higher chance of giving an infection to the wound than without.

Overall, Braces give more advantages than disadvantages when it comes to being an unconventional weapon.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 11:12pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,242 posts

I think braces,  mostly because the extra metal will tear off more skin, which means more bloodloss.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 11:22pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

I think braces,  mostly because the extra metal will tear off more skin, which means more bloodloss.

Now that wasn't so hard...now was it? =p

Now give us a better reason!! D=

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 11:24pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

There was supposed to be a less than sign at the end of that emoticon =/

Reply to Which Weapon is Better?

You must be logged in to post a reply!