Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Which Weapon is Better?

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 3:53am

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,934 posts

Knight

And by your logic Haiha, i decleare that this potato peeler is in the size of a katana with sharp sides

Lol no. A potato peeler is clearly defined, with a restricted choice of models; while "thorny stick" encompasses everything from 1mm to several cm thorns, from little sticks to big sticks (btw, "stick" does not mean it must be small; that word can also be used for staff-sized branches, hence my conclusion). Potato peeler is man-made, thorny stick can be anything from nature.

And again; the only sharp side on a potato peeler is the side used to peel (duh); the point, if present, is often rounded and never sharpened, so you probably won't even get through regular clothing.

One more point for the thorny option: if, as Gamer_Cale said, we think of a thorny vine, it won't be of any use for hitting, but may be used to strangle people.

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 6:59pm

danielo

danielo

1,364 posts

You clearly dont use the same potato peeler as i do.

And for the"potato peeler is man mafde": now my life goal will be to find or make this Katana size super sharp PP, just to win.

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 4:28am

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,934 posts

Knight

And for the"potato peeler is man mafde": now my life goal will be to find or make this Katana size super sharp PP, just to win.

Please do, I would love to see such a Battle Peeler :D

But yes, the responsible of this duel has to define the options more clearly, optimally with pictures of the actual object.

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 8:20am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

One more point for the thorny option: if, as Gamer_Cale said, we think of a thorny vine, it won't be of any use for hitting, but may be used to strangle people.

Didn't think about that but I just thought that how are you going to hold this thorny stick with it cutting into you because even with gloves thorny sticks are still spikey as hell.

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 10:10am

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,934 posts

Knight

Didn't think about that but I just thought that how are you going to hold this thorny stick with it cutting into you because even with gloves thorny sticks are still spikey as hell.

You could get rid of thorns at the "handle" areas. Or you wear kevlar gloves, that will protect you from hurting yourself. But using gloves on the thorns will still limit your grip, so I think just getting rid of some of them is the better way.

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 5:08am

danielo

danielo

1,364 posts

But that wont be so fair isnt it? Its a thorny stick, not a "Battle-thorny stick".

Posted Sep 13, '13 at 11:08pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,799 posts

So I've been offline for a while. Pah. 
It was...*drumroll on face* A tie! 3 for each.
So, I'm running out ideas.
Carrots or Lightbulbs? (to be smashed upon the face)

Posted Sep 14, '13 at 4:22am

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,228 posts

Lightbulbs, duh! The obvious choice is obvious. I'd rather hit somebody with a lightbulb than a carrot. You never see Bugs Bunny use a carrot as a weapon, have you?

Posted Sep 14, '13 at 8:46am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Carrot for funzies. If it said for shoving down the throat, carrot would win.

Posted Sep 14, '13 at 9:00am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

You never see Bugs Bunny use a carrot as a weapon, have you?

He would if his enemies seriously deserved the pain.

Well lightbulb...being as it would smash rather then break when hitting.

Reply to Which Weapon is Better?

You must be logged in to post a reply!