Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Which Weapon is Better?

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 11:13pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,207 posts

So braces wins. Good, AG people, I was expecting that. Now for another round, even though it hasn't been a week, because otherwise this will die and that shall sadden me. I'm pretty sure I know what the answer will be, but you never know.

THE MAGNIFICENT QUESTION: Kicked in the face with cleats or heels?

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 11:24pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,593 posts

Knight

Yay Storm! You continue it!

Oh geez being kicked by both... I'd have to say heels. Heels are powerful thingies.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 11:28pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

5,790 posts

*eyebrow raise* Is that all you have to say?

No. Just couldn't see your post, so had to post something.

I'd say it depends on the material. Metal cleats, for example, would cause much more injury to faces of your opponents than rubber soles of shoes. If it's made out of the same material, however, I think that heels would win. I've been kicked by both of them, so I know. =)

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 11:43pm

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

384 posts

Well, I have to go for Cleats.

This thing about high heels that, the kicker has a bloody hard time balancing and might even fall off if the guy misses the kick. Also, high heels give a weird form to the kicker's feet and compromise the power of the kick.

Cleats on the other hand, gives the user much better balancing.

But assuming this is not really a fight and just a test, I'd still go for Cleats since the strength of kicks relies on the balance of the guy...

Still, both are blooded painful.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 12:12am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,685 posts

I'm going to have to go heels on this.

See..with cleats..we have a large distribution of contact points whenever the kick occurs. Because of this, the pressure of the kick will be spread out, weakening the effect of it (similar to how walking on a large amount of hot coal or broken glass is actually quite easy).

With the heel, it is that one point..that one specific distribution location that will have all the force behind it alone.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 4:20pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

I'm gonna say heels. They don't usually serve a purpose except to torture the feet. But they could serve as a great weapon too.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 6:01pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,257 posts

Knight

Heels.

You see, in a kick, the force is usually put straight through the leg into the heel. Where are most of the points in the cleats? In front, where they are good for gripping when someone runs, but they are of no use there for kicks; they will at most make some bloody scratches on the face. Heels on the other hand...
As pang pointed out, the heels concentrate the power of the kick on one point, like a nail. This makes heels for a bloody perforating weapon, especially needle heels. Seriously, I have the greatest respect for such shoes, for even if held in the hand you can hit quite deadly with it. With a high placed, solid kick in the face, it can put a hole in your head.

Heels also make for a cleaner kick. Cleats won't go deep, but will bloody the face (especially if you drag your foot down from the face, scratching everything). I dunno if this is an advantage or not, just thought I'd throw it in too.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 6:04pm

Raynethx

Raynethx

50 posts

i dunno since i'am a sword fan i'd have to go with swords but i like heels alot XD a heel in the groin

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 6:45pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Going to have to say cleats. Cleats could knock out all teeth, but a heel will only take two or three teeth.

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 11:36pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,207 posts

Anything else to say, or should we move onto the next question?

Reply to Which Weapon is Better?

You must be logged in to post a reply!