Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Which Weapon is Better?

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 11:39pm

daleks

daleks

3,649 posts

Cleats, if they don't have the spikes in.

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 11:40pm

daleks

daleks

3,649 posts

O wait. I thought I was getting kicked. Lol. Anyway, cleats with spikes!

Posted Jun 29, '13 at 1:38am

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

908 posts

Cleats if they are metal, heels otherwise. I played soccer for many years, and trust me that hurts, but my mom hit me on the back with her heel (I deserved it), it hurt so bad. I had a bruise for over a month. Cleats only bruise for a week, unless they cut you. Heels, on the other hand...

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 8:26am

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

See..with cleats..we have a large distribution of contact points whenever the kick occurs. Because of this, the pressure of the kick will be spread out, weakening the effect of it (similar to how walking on a large amount of hot coal or broken glass is actually quite easy).

With the heel, it is that one point..that one specific distribution location that will have all the force behind it alone.

I agree. I was thinking the same thing, The only drawback for heels would be the lack of balance, at least slightly weakening the force of the kick.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 4:08pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,233 posts

So heels win.
Next Question: Being hit with knitting needles or being hit with a glass bottle?

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 6:17pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,611 posts

Knight

Glass bottle, sooo many pieces to kill with.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 10:36pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Depends..in what way are they hitting me with the needles?

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 10:43pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

908 posts

Glass Bottle. Knock someone out, pick up the largest pieces and then use those pieces to cut people. Throw the littler pieces of glass in their face.

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 11:34pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

5,795 posts

Glass bottle. It's way more versatile, because needles can only prick you. Glass bottles can be used as a blunt weapon and then it can transform into a nice stabbing and cutting one.

Plus, glass shards can get embedded into people's skin, causing lasting damage.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 12:41am

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

Glass bottles, even though they're hard to break. But if it were Weedles versus glass bottles, that would be a completely different story.

Reply to Which Weapon is Better?

You must be logged in to post a reply!