Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Which Weapon is Better?

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 4:20am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

A glass bottle can do some serious damage if you hit someone in the head with one and I would think that it would be hard to stab someone hard with a knitting needle doesn't really have a handle to hold.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 4:55am

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,947 posts

Knight

Depends on what needle and what bottle. But mostly on what needle. The thin needles will tend to bend easily and thus be useless. Glass bottles on the other hand can be used as club and when broken, can be quite bloody tools. So, rather glass bottle.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 4:07am

ShadowArchon

ShadowArchon

109 posts

A lot of people are saying similar things about the glass bottle. I just wanted to add another advantage. Glass bottles can be thrown with more ease. Needles will only do damage when thrown if they are thrown by a person with enough skill. (although there are different kinds of needles...)

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 4:00pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

Glass bottles. You can hit someone with them, or throw it at them. Plus, you could also use it if its broken with even bloodier effects. Ugh.

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 8:28pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

This wasn't much of a fair fight this week lol. The glass bottle to the back of the head would end any big guys night.

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 9:18pm

TerminatorXM214

TerminatorXM214

236 posts

Glass bottle hands down. There are two generally intoned needles, knitting and sewing. Sewing needs can really really hurt, but it's rare to see one longer than an inch or two, and they're generally very thin. Even if someone shot a needle at you with some kind of needle launcher, it probably wouldn't kill you.
Knitting needle, however, if you sharpen it, could be quite dangerous. But how many people would sharpen a knitting needle? Unsharpened, it could possibly still kill you, but you'd have to have a very good grip or something, or else your hand would just slide instead of going into someone.

A bottle is very versatile, as mentioned above. It can be used to bludgeon or club, or with just simple smash against anything hard (not usually a head) could turn it into a sharper stabbing weapon.

It doesn't seem like anyone is going to say needle.

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 11:02am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,786 posts

A glass bottle. A worthless thing to put a drink inside, but a strong weapon to beat someone up. Therefore my vote goes to glass bottles.

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 11:42am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,150 posts

A worthless thing to put a drink inside

You've never played legend of zelda have you?

glass bottle is the obvious winner.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 8:10am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

Sssstttttoooooorrrrrmmmm
Update your tttthhhhrrreeeeaaaadddd

Also...my question went unanswered

Posted Jul 12, '13 at 7:05am

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

I like the human hand, especially when the Bride uses the five fingered death blow in Kill Bill. Five fingers, gentle touch in the right place, the victim walks away, count to three, Bill drops down dead.

Reply to Which Weapon is Better?

You must be logged in to post a reply!