Drink

1,604 posts

with braces, that metal could get stuck and rip your skin off

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 6:27pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,787 posts

Knight

Hey Drink, look at the vote we're doing now.

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 3:02pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

908 posts

Ninja star, you can throw it, chop sticks would just break as soon as you tried to stab someone with them.

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 4:10pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,065 posts

Chopsticks, because...no, wait. Ninja star is much better.

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 4:32pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,305 posts

Knight

No fair. Ninja stars are actual weapons. I thought you only choose random objects?

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 6:03pm

RelliKNinja

RelliKNinja

7 posts

Personally I think a great Katana & a pistol can go a long way in most any urban conflict.= Dual weald:-} {extra clips or cylinders & maybe a knife & tomahawk...} although shotguns {pump action - unless ur lucky enough to score an AA12 !} are about the most versatile weapons, the round variance is staggering, just check out FSP Russian. No doubt somebody has already mentioned the AK-47? But then again if you can have a mobile version of a Dillon Mini Gun, belt feed by a warehouse, or just be Vulcan Raven from the Metal Gear series...

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 6:10pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,759 posts

Personally I think a great Katana & a pistol can go a long way in most any urban conflict.= Dual weald:-}

I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess that you didn't read the OP?

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 6:23pm

RelliKNinja

RelliKNinja

7 posts

[quote]I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess that you didn't read the OP?
got it. anyway, I vote Ninja Stars, there a lot more useful & reliable.

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 6:06pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

5,833 posts

Since everybody is voting Ninja Star... I'll just go on a limb here and vote for the underdog called Sharpened Chopsticks. Sure, Ninja Stars are far more lethal and are actually MADE for combat, but imagine eating a bowl of ramen while sitting next to your assassination target. Right before the target leaves, you take out your chopsticks and stab him in the neck!

Quickly, you put the chopsticks back in your bowl and when people try to investigate/interrogate you, they find no lethal weapons on your person... It's genius! You get the kill AND you get away scotch-free.

So yeah, I vote for chopsticks.

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 9:25pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

@Rip: You're making me think this over again but it depends on the scenario. If I'm on a mission where I have to infiltrate an enemy base/HQ I'll take the Ninja Star. But if it's only an assassinate one target I can take the sharpened chopsticks.

Although overall, the Ninja Star is the better option.

Reply to Which Weapon is Better?

You must be logged in to post a reply!