ForumsThe TavernWhich Weapon is Better?

140 33732
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

So there were a few people, and they were brainstorming and then told me to make this thread. Blame them, unless this gets really sucessful or something.
This is a discussion over which 'weapon' is better. There might be a lot of unconventional weapons. And all you have to do is argue your point; which weapon you think is better. No spamming or flaming or whatever it is that people do that is annoying.
First up; Biting with or without braces?

• 140 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Personally I think a great Katana & a pistol can go a long way in most any urban conflict.= Dual weald:-}

I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess that you didn't read the OP?
RelliKNinja
RelliKNinja
7 posts
Shepherd

[quote]I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess that you didn't read the OP?
got it. anyway, I vote Ninja Stars, there a lot more useful & reliable.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Since everybody is voting Ninja Star... I'll just go on a limb here and vote for the underdog called Sharpened Chopsticks. Sure, Ninja Stars are far more lethal and are actually MADE for combat, but imagine eating a bowl of ramen while sitting next to your assassination target. Right before the target leaves, you take out your chopsticks and stab him in the neck!

Quickly, you put the chopsticks back in your bowl and when people try to investigate/interrogate you, they find no lethal weapons on your person... It's genius! You get the kill AND you get away scotch-free.

So yeah, I vote for chopsticks.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

@Rip: You're making me think this over again but it depends on the scenario. If I'm on a mission where I have to infiltrate an enemy base/HQ I'll take the Ninja Star. But if it's only an assassinate one target I can take the sharpened chopsticks.

Although overall, the Ninja Star is the better option.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I would say Ninja Star is better because you are able to throw it from range. I also like the ninja affiliation.

And chopsticks are wood. They can break easily.

RelliKNinja
RelliKNinja
7 posts
Shepherd

Been a while on this Chop Sticks or Shuriken debate. {*Yawn} Any chance we can call this one soon & move to another weapon set?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

And chopsticks are wood. They can break easily.

There are different types of chopsticks but if they are wood you can go for the eye in a fight.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Again, Storm is having trouble with her internet and such, so I'm going to once again host this round (with permission from Storm again, of course). Ahem.

So the ninja star won with the majority vote! (Shocker, right? No? Not really?)
Ninja Star (8) vs Sharpened Chopsticks (1)

Pfft. I wonder who was the loser that voted for chopsticks. *shifty eyes*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...Anyways...
Next up we have

FINGERNAILS

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/105080/Yuriko-Xmen-sharp-nails.jpg

VS.

TEETH

http://www.funforalltoys.com/products/just_for_fun/wind-up_teeth/wuteeth1.jpg

That's right, folks. We're bringing back an old contestant and see how it fares against this new opponent.

Voting begins... wait for it...

Now!

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

FINGERNAILS! unless.... eh, FINGERNAILS!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Teeth. Mmmm just tasting all that blood.

RelliKNinja
RelliKNinja
7 posts
Shepherd

I'm gona' have to vote for Teeth this round, the bite force of most people probably exceeds there grip strength by far so I would think that Teeth have a higher damage potential. And longer nails will break easier, normal ones would anyhow.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Teeth. You can defend like an animal with them. Fingernails wouldn't be a good choice, even though they are deadly, they aren't as solid as teeth. But, if we are talking about Wolverine or Ripper Roo... wait... Wolverine doesn't have big fingernails. And Ripper Roo has big toenails....

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Nails aren't very strong and don't do much damage but with teeth you can take chunks out of people with them so teeth all the way.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Unless you have teeth

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Lion
Vs
Bear