ForumsThe TavernWhich Weapon is Better?

140 33822
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

So there were a few people, and they were brainstorming and then told me to make this thread. Blame them, unless this gets really sucessful or something.
This is a discussion over which 'weapon' is better. There might be a lot of unconventional weapons. And all you have to do is argue your point; which weapon you think is better. No spamming or flaming or whatever it is that people do that is annoying.
First up; Biting with or without braces?

• 140 Replies
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I would say teeth are better because long fingernails can break easily and regular fingernails won't sink into your opponent's skin that well. And if you can get a good grip on someone with your teeth you can do some serious damage.
My vote goes to teeth.

MysterDuck
MysterDuck
102 posts
Jester

Teeth, it hurts more than fingernails. it's a bite and it will bite a part of you while a fingernail would scratch something. It will hurt, but less, Or something

Would you be slapped with a glove or with a fish?

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

biting most fingernails can't draw blood or at least mine can't, I can see some ladies choosing fingernails though.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Teeth, if you happen to have any more left.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Teeth. I'm not sure if y'all know this..but the jaw is one hell of a muscle.

Lion
Vs
Bear

My opinion is bear.

Would you be slapped with a glove or with a fish?

Not how this game is played.
MysterDuck
MysterDuck
102 posts
Jester

Oh okay, I'm new to the game(and to the forum) pang, so how do we play it?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

It all depends. In their natural state, fingernails can become a certain small pain in the *** when struggling with your sister, but if it gets real serious I'd rather rely on my teeth. Our biting force is dimensions bigger than our grip, and teeth won't break like fingernails, at least not if you bite something hard like metal.

Enhanced teeth or fingernails is already more interesting. Imagine a battle between the adamantium nails lady seen on the picture on the last page, and Jaws from the James Bond series with his steel jaws. In that battle I'd see the fingernails win, if they don't break.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Oh okay, I'm new to the game(and to the forum) pang, so how do we play it?

The person running the thread..which started as Storm, and for the time being is Rip..gives us a choice of options and we talk about which we prefer and give reasons for choosing whichever we choose.

Only the person running the thread decides the battle..no one else, unless they have been told otherwise.
MysterDuck
MysterDuck
102 posts
Jester

What battle? I mean when ''we'' will be able to post our question?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

You can ask whoever is running the current battle to do your match-up.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

What battle? I mean when ''we'' will be able to post our question?

Well once I run out of ideas, I'll accept things from other people. Until then, though, you're gonna have to hold up.

Unsurprisingly, teeth is winning, though it is a giant pain when my sister decides to sharpen her claws on my feet.
MysterDuck
MysterDuck
102 posts
Jester

That's gotta hurt bud, but okay, I voted so now I'm waiting til something new

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Teeth had an almost unanimous victory.

If you have any ideas you'd like me to know, post on my profile.

Next Battle: Cactus vs Watermelon!
Don't ask.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

As a melee weapon, definitely cactus, because melons would the too clunky and blunt to really do much damage. As a ranged weapon, definitely watermelons, as you can kill someone easily by just dropping a watermelon on their head from a few floors up.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

As a ranged weapon, definitely watermelons, as you can kill someone easily by just dropping a watermelon on their head from a few floors up.

I'll take cactus, for the same exact reason..plus melee.
Showing 91-105 of 140