Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

[necro]Nazi unit leader found in US

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 8:00pm

Somers

Somers

1,486 posts

[url=http://news.msn.com/us/shock-lingers-after-nazi-unit-leader-found-in-us]

I kept seeing this on MSN, and it kinda bugged me. Anyways, to sum it up, "An Associated Press investigation found that Karkoc served as a top commander in the Ukrainian Self-Defense Legion during WWII. The unit is accused of wartime atrocities, including the burning of villages filled with women and children" -MSN

Read the article, its interesting. I wasn't aware people were still prosecuting ex Nazis. The man is 94 years old, and lives in Minneapolis. I want to know your opinions on this matter. Should he be prosecuted for crimes that was committed over 70 years ago?

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 9:09pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

I wasn't aware people were still prosecuting ex Nazis.

if the guy is still alive then of course they are. it's called justice.
your not getting a free pass for murder after 5 year or something like that either.

the last 70 years of his live he shouldn't have been where he has been. thats already unjust. let his last few years break, like he broke the lifes of many people.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 9:21pm

Somers

Somers

1,486 posts

Sorry about the link, I haven't been on the forum in a couple years.

the last 70 years of his live he shouldn't have been where he has been. thats already unjust. let his last few years break, like he broke the lifes of many people.

He became a citizen in 1959, so the states are his home. He's 94 years old, what are they gonna do, throw him in prison? 70 years ago, I say let the man live in peace for his final years.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 9:26pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I am just going to say this: try him and punish him accordingly. He deserves no special or excessively brutal treatment.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 9:27pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

He became a citizen in 1959, so the states are his home.

unless you say atrocities are legal in the usa, i dont see a difference.
it's still his actions. (unless he can prove he was just a pawn. but probably not at that age.)

He's 94 years old, what are they gonna do, throw him in prison?

yes. along whit the other oldies that have gotten lifetime.

70 years ago, I say let the man live in peace for his final years.

i say he has been lucky sofar that he could have a normal life. now take him down before nature takes him away.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 12:25am

SSTG

SSTG

11,022 posts

Knight

I'm pretty sure there were and are quite a few of these criminals living in the US. Some escaped to South America, South Africa. These scums have planted the racism seed and those Neo-Nazis b@stards  probably originated from those human trash. Of course I'm speculating but I wouldn't be surprised if it were the case.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 12:47am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,978 posts

I wonder how this would go if it were an Allied leader wanted for similar crimes...

These scums have planted the racism seed

lol no. That was here for a few hundred years before Nazis. The KKK hit its peak at least a decade before Hitler.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 1:49am

SSTG

SSTG

11,022 posts

Knight

lol no. That was here for a few hundred years before Nazis. The KKK hit its peak at least a decade before Hitler.

Yes, they hated blacks. Of course a bunch of retards like them probably welcomed with open arms Nazi scums like them.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 1:55am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,978 posts

Yes, they hated blacks.

And the Irish and Natives and Chinese and Mexican and...

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 2:06am

SSTG

SSTG

11,022 posts

Knight

And the Irish and Natives and Chinese and Mexican and...

The Jews?
It seem that everybody hate them since Ancient History.
I remember reading something about (History of Venice, the real Venice) the Venetians hating the Jews because they loaned money to merchants (ships) which for a Christian wasn't a proper thing to do. xD
They also had their own quarters so they didn't mix with the general population.