Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

[necro]Nazi unit leader found in US

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 4:04am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,006 posts

Knight

The Jews?
It seem that everybody hate them since Ancient History.
I remember reading something about (History of Venice, the real Venice) the Venetians hating the Jews because they loaned money to merchants (ships) which for a Christian wasn't a proper thing to do. xD
They also had their own quarters so they didn't mix with the general population.

Not only Venetians. All over medieval Europe, Jews were known for loaning money, were generally associated to such trades and got a reputation as rich, miserly people. And they always had their own quarters. They were often accused of poisoning the wells when the pest broke out.

I am just going to say this: try him and punish him accordingly. He deserves no special or excessively brutal treatment.

^This. He was chased down for what he did, leaving him alone now would make no sense. He needs to be held responsible for what he did, in whatever way suits the situation.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 4:26am

SSTG

SSTG

10,883 posts

Knight

That's weird, I can see that someone just posted a message but it doesn't show up until another person write afterward. It has been doing that to me all day.
Do you guys have the same problem?

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 5:51am

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

That's weird, I can see that someone just posted a message but it doesn't show up until another person write afterward. It has been doing that to me all day.
Do you guys have the same problem?

yes,
if you correct the page number in the URL, then you can see it.
it only happens at the 1st post on a new page.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 6:26am

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

I wonder how this would go if it were an Allied leader wanted for similar crimes...

he will be rewarded whit a medal for his duties.

unless you mend a allied leader in the case where the nazi's had won the war. then he would have been killed i guess.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 5:07pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

SSTG, you're a freakin...forget it.  You're such a liberal.  Those English who starved the Irish during the Potato famine, killing 50,000 families, the millions of Christian Ukrainians killed by the soviets, the French aristocrats, priests, nuns, monks and Catholics, killed during the revolutions, the Rwandan Genocide, etc.  Everyone hates the Nazis for killing Jews, because the Jews control the media and tell everyone to hate them.  Nobody even mentions, or knows about, the millions of Christians killed in history.  Stop being so sensitive about one people, the world is full of murderers.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 5:15pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

the jews have most systematically been killed through the ages.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 5:18pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,883 posts

Knight

SSTG, you're a freakin...forget it.

Oh sorry, I guess I need to watch Fox News so I can be updated on reality. ;)

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 6:03pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,006 posts

Knight

Everyone hates the Nazis for killing Jews, because the Jews control the media and tell everyone to hate them. 

Gosh, that so much idiocy is even possible...

Sure enough some single Jewish individuals, mostly politicians I'd wager, have been misusing the victim card whenever they were criticised about anything not even remotely related to historic events. BUT that does not change history, and the magnitude of horror experienced by the Jewish people under the Nazi regime.

I am not saying that those occasional other genocides are less bad, and they are not ignored by people. Yes, the world is full of genocides and wars and death. But I absolutely don't see the link to that evil Israeli Illuminati-like conspiracy horse crap you've just let out.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 11:48am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

and they are not ignored by people.
I was talking to some friends and they all know about the holocaust, but not one knew about the others.  I looked in their public school history book, and it was allll about the holocaust, no other genocides

But I absolutely don't see the link to that evil Israeli Illuminati-like conspiracy horse crap you've just let out.
Who sad anything about Illuminati or conspiracy?

Oh sorry, I guess I need to watch Fox News so I can be updated on reality. ;)
No, I hear about this at private school, where they want me to learn about the cruel world, not cruel nazis. The Nazis were just doing their job.  Our american soldiers do some pretty sick things, as my brother says.  he had to kill children, as ordered by his commanding officer.  Don't blame the grunts, blame the leaders.  But that doesn't change the fact that it's a crime for that man.  Why the hell does America care if the Jews are killed, or freakin Israel is threatened.  I say we bring our troops back home and defend our country in stead of attacking.  The other countries want nuclear weapons?  KILL THEM! THEY DON'T DESERVE THEM...oh wait we have them, why can't they?  If you go around picking fights with nuclear weaponized countries, you're asking to be bombed. (Off-Track)

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 12:40pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,277 posts

I was talking to some friends and they all know about the holocaust, but not one knew about the others.  I looked in their public school history book, and it was allll about the holocaust, no other genocides

Just because your friends are ignorant doesn't mean everyone else is.

Who sad anything about Illuminati or conspiracy?

"Illuminat-like"
And whenever you said that the Jewish people control the media to make us feel a certain way about the Holocaust...yeah, that's a conspiracy.

The Nazis were just doing their job.

Morals and ethics: can be completely forgetting about if you are just doing a job.

-----

Also, love how you mentioned these events killing "millions of Christians", yet you don't mention the Genocide the Christians have performed (such as The Crusades).