Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

[necro]Nazi unit leader found in US

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 7:44am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,853 posts

Knight

DNA research in the 90's in belgium has shown that hitler was part jewish and part african. of course his family could have abandoned the jewish believe generations ago. and so he wouldn't be really a jew anymore in the sense of religion and status. but it was part of his family somewhere in his family history.

Quoted from Jewish Virtual Library

''A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in [the Hitler] samples is rare in Western Europe and is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews ... Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 per cent to 30 per cent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population.'' Again, this study, though scientific by nature, is inconclusive. ''

It would however, make an ironic twist in history.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 2:08am

danielo

danielo

1,370 posts

Its just an Urban myth. There was a trend to claim that everyone have jewish origins. Im not buying it.

Anyway, last time i checked, the german army wasnt part to 2 group, one doing war crimes and the other point a gun to the first group neck and threat to kill them.

Anyone who was in the SS vulenteerd to do so. If the masses didnt wanted to act so, they wouldnt. Hitler and his companions didnt had magical power.

Some peoples decided to bet on the wrong horse. And they lost.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 4:40am

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,957 posts

Knight

Hitler and his companions didnt had magical power.

Hitler was a very gifted orator and the Germans were fed up with their situation. And later on repression was strong so many people wouldn't dare to act.

Though you're right that being in the SS is more than just following a good leader, and being a commander of an SS unit even more so.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 6:33am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,853 posts

Knight

Anyone who was in the SS vulenteerd to do so. If the masses didnt wanted to act so, they wouldnt. Hitler and his companions didnt had magical power.

The latter units in the war, especially the foreign ones, swung more to the side of conscription, rather than volunteerism, though the essence of your point still stands in this case.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 10:05am

danielo

danielo

1,370 posts

There was a well known act (I dont remmember the name of the place right now), were the villagers of a town just slaghutered all the jews in the toqn, dragged them to a barren and fired it up, befor the german troops even got into the region. In hitler binker at the end of 1945 there wher french SS guards, protecting him.

Its easy yo say "They were victims too". But when most of the peoples just tried to survive, they joined in. They did unthinkble actes, which you dont do because someone threat you to do so. They did ot because they belived in the truth of there ideas.

This excuse of "I just listend to orders" is unacceptble.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 10:14am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,853 posts

Knight

This excuse of "I just listend to orders" is unacceptble.

It's not inconceivable to shoot someone if you had a metaphorical gun at your own head. Of course we shouldn't forgive them, but persecuting the millions will be futile. I don't accept the Superior Orders plea which allowed dozens of Nazi leaders to go scot free at the Nuremburg Trials, but I think it has be extended to the lower ranks, if for practicality's sake.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 2:45pm

danielo

danielo

1,370 posts

Sure. But wsome suggested that he is not guilty because of that reason.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 4:20pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,667 posts

Knight

Its easy yo say "They were victims too". But when most of the peoples just tried to survive, they joined in. They did unthinkble actes, which you dont do because someone threat you to do so. They did ot because they belived in the truth of there ideas.

There may be another explanation.

Milgram experiment
Milgram Experiment (Derren Brown)

And this is what an average person will do without personal threat. It's just how the average person will react under authority. Now imagine this sort of psychology along with personal threat to obey.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 1:33am

danielo

danielo

1,370 posts

I learnd psychigy, and made a close experiment to his byyself. I know that the human race is an *******.

I just aay, the ones who didnt wanted to act like that, didnt. All of these peoples belived in what they did. They belived so even befor Hitler came to power.

Even now, whenever a jewish person is doing something bad in some places, these "same" peoples, even if not th same individuals, accedently throw a Antisemetic say. Your car was stolne? Its these damm gypsies.
I heared peoples speak like that. Sure, in the internet, but this show there true feelings. Europe can redo the holocaoust in a blink of an eye if only they got the "excuse". We can see it in greece, we can see itin Hungary.

Thefunny thing is, that the european can still be the judges of the world, say who is right and who is wrong. And apearently Israel is always wrong.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 1:54am

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,957 posts

Knight

Oh, danielo, please tell me how some Israeli don't go throwing stones at Pals and insulting them on the streets.

As you generalized your demonification of the human race, it is on one side wrong as you can't lump everyone in such an extreme bin, on the other side it shows such behaviours occur everywhere and anytime. It depends on the people, but it also depends on the situation.

I am not defending any wrong that was done, ever. But don't forget, we might still have problems with racist scum, as does pretty much any country; but we have learned some lessons, and if we aren't judge of our own people, some other coalition just like us will be (and who the f said we can be the judges of the world?).