Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Favorite Video Game Companion

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 11:27am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

You can often handle enemies and stages on your own. But what if there is part that you can't reach or enemies you can't handle, that's where companions come in. So, what's your favorite video game companion?

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 1:55pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,418 posts

Faendal on skyrim is one of my favourites because he stays out of my way and still kills a lot of enemies because he is an awesome archer the other companions just run in and get in front of my shots and stop me from killing stuff so if he dies on me I end up restarting the game a lot of the time.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 7:46pm

DidactUnbound

DidactUnbound

372 posts

Annoying Fan from Oblivion.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 8:03pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Never been a huge fan of followers. It seems like they usually just get in my way (left 4 dead) or they aren't good enough at sneaking (Oblivion). Or they just don't contribute enough (Payday). I also don't like trying to protect a near worthless companion that literally does nothing but die.

Dog from Half-life 2 is a great mini-companion that will help from time to time. And he even likes to race

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 11:33am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Cha-cha from Monster Hunter

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 2:09pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

Just this year I got two new favorites in EIlie (The Last of Us) and Elizabeth (BioShock: Infinite).

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 11:15pm

DragonMod101

DragonMod101

14 posts

Lil'Jacob from GTA IV. Dude was so cool/mellow. Through the entire game he turned out to be like your best friend. Also, Roman, same game. I'm a sucker for those lame jokes that he tells.

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 1:05am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,879 posts

Claptrap, Borderlands 2
Although he doesnt help you, he likes to think he does. Plus he is pretty funny at times.

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 2:21am

EngiTheViking

EngiTheViking

12 posts

Boone, F:NV

He seems the most 'damaged' out of the rest of the characters.He's the only one who has a story that is worth telling. He's also, in my opinion, the most useful. Especially if you need someone to distract the Cazadores.

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 1:01am

Drink

Drink

1,598 posts

the only time i liked companions on a game was left 4 dead, most of the time the AI gets in the way alot

Reply to Favorite Video Game Companion

You must be logged in to post a reply!