Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hello..

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 3:46pm

FlareMaiden

FlareMaiden

1 post

I am new here. 16 year old wood elf of Skyim n.n Is there anything i should be informed or warned about? Hopefully the users don't bite..

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 3:50pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,582 posts

Hello welcome to ArmorGames. I certainly do not bite but I do give awesome food like fried pang in Storm milk.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 4:06pm

caleb7443

caleb7443

6 posts

Hi, I don't bite either, but I am pretty hungry. Fried pang in Storm milk sounds yummy to me!

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 4:27pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,242 posts

Welcome to AG Flare, we have everything from burning skeletons to knights to wild pangs. There are many things you should be warned about, like don't spell pang with a capital "P" or you won't live to next morning.

Also, look out for R2 he's a bit insane, broke out of the nearby asylum.

Have fun, and you better participate in the community, or we'll sick the pangs on you, have a nice day!

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 4:47pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,385 posts

Greetings, Mistress.

Dost thou knowest me? It is I, Sir Riptizoid101, greatest knight in the kingdom of AG, by my troth!

Verily, you must hath heard of me! My deeds art legendary! Hark now, none hath slain more dragons and more fowl beasts than I, Sir Riptizoid101. Still, methinks thou must be vigilant, for yon fowl beasts still lurk and may devour thee if not careful.

Ah! But I come hither to welcome thy arrival! Apologies for prating away. However, should thou yearn to hear thy exploits, I bid thee to come hither right away!

That is all for now! Grammarcy! Perchance we will meet then.

Fare thee well.
~Sir Riptizoid101

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 5:25pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

Hello and welcome to the land of AG. Where we have rolling fields, wild pangs,(do NOT spell pang with a capital "P") and Elk/Moose/Deer/Things. Where you can make friends in the forums and enemies in WEPR. So welcome, one and all to the land of AG.
P.S. I'm a friendly wolf.
P.P.S. Don't eat or drink anything with pang or Storm in it.
P.P.P.S. What's your favorite soda? I ask you this because I have a poll on my profile, so you can vote for your favorite soda.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 7:55pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,794 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG...

... but wait, you meet some strange things here, you already met our robot (with his special offerings)... the coil is maybe a part he lost, anmals (not this ones, but could be you see maybe some wearing hats), of course a human and you may meet some others, pang (never wrote that with a capital "p"), a log (she wears a hat!), and now a burning skeleton... this can be mindcrushing so maybe i must change "AG" with your doom"

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 2:48pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Oh hey girl

16? Fun age ;)

Hope you enjoy your time here

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 3:12pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,242 posts

Oh hey girl

16? Fun age ;)

Hope you enjoy your time here

pang you creeper! I think she was scared away from the community because of you. :P

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 7:47am

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

I'll bite if you don't do a push up in 3.5 h
A wooden elf ? In Skyrim ? Sadly , I never tried that game
Here's important information's :
R2D21999 - Most friendly and most welcomes
pangtongshu - A good guy
Riptizoid101 - Big poster , you'll see Sir Knight (him) everywhere
wflag10 - Active delicious deer buddy
Me - If you want I'll be your guide