ForumsWEPR[Necro] Chem-trails poisoning our air

155 67443
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

http://okanaganchemtrails.blog.ca/2009/04/20/symptoms-resulting-from-chemtrai-spraying-5978978/

http://rense.com/general20/alum.htm

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/aluminium.html

Chm-trails contain many harmful substances that we can't be breathing in. It's dangerous to our kids, food, animals, environment, and ourselves.

• 155 Replies
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

In that exact same link you put up, it states:

" This theory is not accepted by the scientific community, which states that they are just normal contrails, as there is no scientific evidence supporting the chemtrail theory.".

Also it says a quote from the Canadian government house leader

"There is no substantiated evidence, scientific or otherwise, to support the allegation that there is high altitude spraying conducted in Canadian airspace. The term 'chemtrails' is a popularised expression, and there is no scientific evidence to support their existence. The house leader goes on to say that "it is our belief that the petitioners are seeing regular airplane condensation trails, or contrails."

Even if it is true, wouldn't you think the scientists would've found out by now? I think people are just seeing normal contrails and flipping out.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

No, if you read it, you'd know that chemtrails don't disappear

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

From your own link:
This theory is not accepted by the scientific community, which states that they are just normal contrails, as there is no scientific evidence supporting the chemtrail theory.

Fixed link

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

From your own link:
The rate at which contrails dissipate is entirely dependent on weather conditions and altitude. If the atmosphere is near saturation, the contrail may exist for some time
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Yes I see that:

"Proponents of the chemtrail conspiracy theory say that chemtrails can be distinguished from contrails by their long duration, asserting that the chemtrails are those trails left by aircraft that persist for as much as a half day or transform into cirrus-like clouds."

But then it also says:

"Experts on atmospheric phenomena deny the existence of chemtrails, asserting that the characteristics attributed to them are simply features of contrails responding differently in diverse conditions in terms of the sunlight, temperature, horizontal and vertical wind shear, and humidity levels present at the aircraft's altitude."

So basically it's the experts against the paranoid people's opinions.
blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

Conspiracy theorists thought of that, and i say they know nothing about chemtrails, they just made the whole story up to make the goverment look bad. Chemtrails are just vapor trails and nothing else...

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Oh goodie, it's been a while since I was last humoured by chem-trail people. But none ever managed to post a link that defeated their own arguments.

So basically it's the experts against the paranoid people's opinions.

And of course the paranoid people are right because the experts obviously have no idea what they're talking of.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Knight you seem to have a sever lack in rational thinking. It's really bad when your own sources disprove what you're trying to say.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/jet_fuel.png

At any rate.
This is a conspiracy theory about stuff in the water.
Sprinkler Rainbow Conspiracy

This is not.
CAN YOU DO THIS WITH YOUR TAP WATER?

See the difference?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Ironically this video was made today from one of the people I'm subscribed to.

Conspiracy theories conspiracy

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Yeah...this is just dumb. They're called con trails because they're made of, you know, water. From condensation. Where are these so called chemicals supposed to be coming from?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Looks like this glitch where a post doesn't show occurs when the topic reaches the next page. Clearly this is a conspiracy to control what we say here. That sounds right in my head so it must be true. Anyone saying otherwise is stupid and the evidence against this is just fabricated as part of the conspiracy.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

All your video showed me on the previous page, Mage, was that Kent Hovind is a bigger moron than I previously thought. Which is really, really saying something.

I think it's in how a conspiracy theory is supposed to be...it's 'right' if it's so utterly wrong, because 'the government' or authority figures are saying something else.

Because, you know, the experts are obviously lying.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

The tap water contains fluoride, which is poison.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

^ Sorry, forgot the italicized. ^

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

The tap water contains fluoride, which is poison.

It also contains DHMO.
Showing 1-15 of 155