Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Chem-trails poisoning our air

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 3:52pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

Yeah...this is just dumb. They're called con trails because they're made of, you know, water. From condensation. Where are these so called chemicals supposed to be coming from?

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 3:58pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,673 posts

Knight

Looks like this glitch where a post doesn't show occurs when the topic reaches the next page. Clearly this is a conspiracy to control what we say here. That sounds right in my head so it must be true. Anyone saying otherwise is stupid and the evidence against this is just fabricated as part of the conspiracy.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 4:09pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

All your video showed me on the previous page, Mage, was that Kent Hovind is a bigger moron than I previously thought. Which is really, really saying something.

I think it's in how a conspiracy theory is supposed to be...it's 'right' if it's so utterly wrong, because 'the government' or authority figures are saying something else.

Because, you know, the experts are obviously lying.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 4:53pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

The tap water contains fluoride, which is poison.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 4:55pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

^ Sorry, forgot the italicized. ^

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 5:20pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

It also contains DHMO.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 5:22pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,006 posts

Knight

If the tap water would contain enough fluoride to be poisonous to us when vapourized into the atmosphere, don't you think we'd have more trouble with the drinking part?

Besides, I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I'd like to see what kind of plane flies with tap water. Think they fill the tanks at the local kitchen?

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 6:20pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

there are thousands of different fluorides and they are used in a wide spectrum of professions. from your dentist to the production of cars. and yes it is also used to clean water. and i can assure you that they did not use a poisonous kind of fluoride to clean water. (another conspiracy for in the trash)

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 9:20pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,673 posts

Knight

Fluoride occurs naturally in water with a concentration between 0.1 ppm and 10 ppm.
The fluoridation of water puts drinking water to a dosage standard at an average of about 1 ppm. For the average 150 pound person the minimal fatal dose of fluoride is about 2 grams. The amount of fluoride on average found in 8 full glasses of water is about 0.002 grams. That would mean to receive a minimal fatal dosage of fluoride in drinking water you would have to drink about 8000 full glasses of water.
You would probably experience water poisoning before the fluoride poisoned you.

As for positive function of fluoridated water. Fluoridated water works differently than fluoride in tooth paste. Fluoridated water promotes remineralization of enamel. Fluoridated makes the enamel stronger by replacing a compound in the enamel which is more resistant to acids. Fluoridated water inhibits bacteria sugar metabolisms,That inhibits the bacteria ability to produce acids that decay teeth. This occurs when fluoride is found at certain levels int eh saliva. This ability of fluoridated water to inhibit bacteria acid is not something you will get from using fluoride in tooth paste.

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 2:40pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Why not just have the friggan pipes running from natural spring water?

Reply to Chem-trails poisoning our air

You must be logged in to post a reply!