Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Chem-trails poisoning our air

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 2:44pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,033 posts

Knight

Why not just have the friggan pipes running from natural spring water?

May I quote the post above yours? Thanks. Here:
"Fluoride occurs naturally in water with a concentration between 0.1 ppm and 10 ppm."

Besides, you still didn't explain what this has to do with condensation water from planes.

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 3:24pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

I don't drink any tap water.  We fill up a ton of gallons with spring water from a on going spring.  Why can't they just do this with the plumbing?

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 3:33pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,033 posts

Knight

What. Does. It. Have. To. Do. With. Plane trails.

Clear enough?

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 3:44pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,631 posts

Because natural spring water can contain many dangerous pathogens or just be generally unclean.

And something about chem-trails..probably. Illuminati.

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 5:08pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

Why can't they just do this with the plumbing?

natural water is not clean water. and it rarely ever is. only if you live next to a glacier then the melded ice streams are clean. water pollution is a serious world wide problem.

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 7:20pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,677 posts

Knight

Not everyone is within proximity to a clean natural water source. Also if that source doesn't contain around 1ppm fluoride the benefits of having fluoridated water I mentioned won't work. That's why we fluoridate drinking water.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 1:33pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Ground water and spring water can be found anywhere.  And you don't need poison to clean it.  Boiling water can easily kill any bacteria.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 1:40pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

And something about chem-trails..probably. Illuminati.
If you're mocking me, notice I've only talked about the Illuminati a few times at the beginning.  Stop trying to act like I'm a conspiracy theorist, it would make me an easier target to make fun of.  And I brought up the thing about tap water because of something someone else said.  Evergreen air, a company in charge of spraying,  said that it contains aluminum, which causes many problems including amnesia.  They say it's used to reflect sunlight and prevent global warming, but that's complete bull.  I don't even believe in global warming, and you'd be stupid if you did and if you had any proof.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 1:48pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

Ground water and spring water can be found anywhere.

Not really. Spring water is not common and "ground water" covers quite a few things, ranging from runoff to underground pockets.

Boiling water can easily kill any bacteria.

Bacteria are not the only contaminants, especially in today's world.

Stop trying to act like I'm a conspiracy theorist

You are a conspiracy theorist. Your numerous threads and asserted beliefs have shown that very clearly.

Evergreen air, a company in charge of spraying,  said that it contains aluminum, which causes many problems including amnesia.

Source please.

and you'd be stupid if you did and if you had any proof.

*Climate Change.
*We're stupid if we have proof?

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 1:55pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Source please.
Conspiracy theorist link:

https://chemtrailsinourskies.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/they-are-blocking-the-sun-period/

ever hear of Geo-engineering?

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/06/11/the-purpose-of-geoengineering-and-chemtrails-is-death/

Here's one about evergreen

http://www.federaljack.com/drunk-pilot-admits-secret-mission-to-spray-deadly-chemicals/

Reply to Chem-trails poisoning our air

You must be logged in to post a reply!