ForumsWEPR[Necro] Chem-trails poisoning our air

155 67440
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

http://okanaganchemtrails.blog.ca/2009/04/20/symptoms-resulting-from-chemtrai-spraying-5978978/

http://rense.com/general20/alum.htm

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/aluminium.html

Chm-trails contain many harmful substances that we can't be breathing in. It's dangerous to our kids, food, animals, environment, and ourselves.

• 155 Replies
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Stop trying to act like I'm a conspiracy theorist, it would make me an easier target to make fun of.

Easier? You already have a huge target on your back saying "mock me and my nonfactual beliefs!".

And I brought up the thing about tap water because of something someone else said.

It was an explanation, not a subject matter. -_-

I don't even believe in global warming, and you'd be stupid if you did and if you had any proof.

Wait a second so I would be the stupid one if I believed in global warming, and had evidence that proved it? Oh look, the effects of global warming, tell me oh smart and obviously better than us great one how is that all happening without Global Warming?

Don't say "It's the govermets!!!11111" prove to me why it isn't and elaborate.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

https://chemtrailsinourskies.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/they-are-blocking-the-sun-period/

Already explained in this thread how these are chem-trails.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/06/11/the-purpose-of-geoengineering-and-chemtrails-is-death/

Again, these people have never heard of plane trails.

http://www.federaljack.com/drunk-pilot-admits-secret-mission-to-spray-deadly-chemicals/

Oh look, a drunk guy in a bar. He must be completely reliable.

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I met Santa in a bar once? The real one too...he told me himself.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread437237/pg1
there are links to it's website on here.

You guys would be pretty bored without me. All these men arguing with an innocent little boy like me. XD

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

You guys would be pretty bored without me. All these men arguing with an innocent little boy like me. XD

This isn't an argument, this is you posting links and us trying to reason with you.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread437237/pg1

I'm going to stop you right there. I know of AboveTopSeret. I can tell you right now that site is unreliable as hell.

They have a thread stating that Gravity isn't real.

Also, again, plane trails. Try to get that through your head.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

I'm going to stop you right there. I know of AboveTopSeret. I can tell you right now that site is unreliable as hell. They have a thread stating that Gravity isn't real. Also, again, plane trails. Try to get that through your head.

I believe that gravity is just the name given to the fact that we don't float. And some people go way too far with conspiracy.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I believe that gravity is just the name given to the fact that we don't float. And some people go way too far with conspiracy.

/facepalm

Did you...did you just state you think gravity is b.s.?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I believe that gravity is just the name given to the fact that we don't float.

There is a lot more to it than that. But it is possible that gravity isn't what we think it is.

And some people go way too far with conspiracy.

Were you looking in a mirror at the time?
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

I believe that gravity is just the name given to the fact that we don't float.

.......... Did you really just state that?
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Did you...did you just state you think gravity is b.s.?

No, but I don't believe that it's a force. I don't believe in invisible, strong forces. The Moon's control of the waves id the biggest b.s ever, and that's the only reason why I stopped believing it altogether.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

No, but I don't believe that it's a force. I don't believe in invisible, strong forces. The Moon's control of the waves id the biggest b.s ever, and that's the only reason why I stopped believing it altogether.

So you don't believe in gravity at all? What do you believe keeps our feet on the Earth?
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

So you don't believe in gravity at all? What do you believe keeps our feet on the Earth? I believe that nothing does. We just are on earth. We're heavy, so we stay on earth. Really light things float.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

I believe that nothing does. We just are on earth. We're heavy, so we stay on earth. Really light things float.

*Facepalm* So if I set a baby on the floor, would it float? But what would even make the light things float?
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

For the water thing, I just got my annual drinking water report in the mail.

I'll list the contaminant and its units, the max contamination levels allowed by EPA regulatory standards, and the actual level found:

Arsenic (ppb); 10; 1.0
Barium (ppm); 2; 0.004
Chromium (ppb); 100; 0.26
Coliform Bacteria presence; 0; 0
Copper (ppm), results from 2008; 1.3; 0.0795
Cyanide (ppb); 200; 20
Fluoride (ppm); 4; 0.6 [sidenote: Secondary maximum contaminant level (not hazardous, but may be objectionable) is 2ppm]
Haloacetic Acid (ppb); 60; 22 avg, range 20-22
Lead (ppb), results from 2008; 15; 0.7
Nickel (ppb); 100; 0.73
Nitrate (ppm); 10; 0.22
Radium 226 + 228 (picocuries per liter), results from 2009; 5; 1.2
Sodium (ppm); N/A; 11
Sulfate (ppm); N/A; 30
Trihalomethanes (total of chloroform, bromochloromethane, dibromochloromethane and bromoform) (ppb); 80; 37.1 avg, range 30.4-37.1
Bromodichloromethane (ppb); N/A; 4.98, range 3.2-5.6
1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene (ppb); N/A; 0.21
Chloroform (ppb); N/A; 29.5, range 19-34
Dibromochloromethane (ppb); N/A; 0.44, range NotDetected-0.51

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

.... I'm so beyond mad about this comment, it is not even funny. Alright, I know this violates the forums rules of changing the subject, so forgive me, but as a person who has a love for physics and the universe itself I cannot let this statement go without factual educating.

Alright, to start off with, gravity is real. It is not a name, it is a law that binds and protects all living creatures on this planets from being sucked into outer orbit, suffocated, and suffocating us from outer space (which has no air) and freezing our corpses into semi cryogenic lifeless masses of matter.

To clarify, space has no air. It would be naturally and scientifically proven if gravity never existed, it would truly be an apocalypse.

Secondly, paper is light, yet it falls to the ground. Why? Gravity with a mixture of air resistance.

Third, nothing on this d*mn planet floats without the laws of physics making it do so. Take a Jet for example: if you turn of it's engine it will fall flat out of the sky. Why? Because the only thing that kept it in the air to begin with was thrust that has more force then gravity, causing it to stay a float. Even balloons are bound by gravity, to it's own extent. If you fill it with air, it will fall to the ground. If you fill it with helium however, it will float. Because helium is not air, it has a different chemical make up then regular air (or carbon dioxide if you filled the balloon using you're mouth), so naturally it will act different then it.

And before you say that air floats, no, it does not. Air and / or carbon dioxide never leaves this Earths atmosphere. It becomes thicker or thinner at certain altitudes but never leaves earth. How can this be? Gravity. Everything on Earth, Mars, Venus, Mercury, even the gas giants Jupiter, Neptune, and Saturn have gravity. It is because of gravity that Jupiter remains a sphere of gas. Nothing else keeps it together but gravity and the atmosphere it is contained in.

Now, back to the point I am making. How is gravity real? Well, for one, if you jump you will land back on the ground and if you throw a feather in the air it will land on the ground. Answer number one. Second Answer, all four states of matter (that's Liquids, Solids, Gases, and Plasma if you didn't know) is bound by gravity as well. And they make up everything in this beautiful world we live in. Answer number three, even space has gravity. How can you say that? Well, if you do some deep it is a very uncommonly known fact that space is not without gravity. It is just very light, and according to my calculations, there is approx. 0.034% gravity in space. If you google this you will see that there is indeed gravity in space. And Space is the beginning of all things. A bible or a physicist will tell you the same. So gravity, is in fact, as old as everything that exists.

Alright, now for theoretical work. I myself am doing scientific research into the cause of gravity in every planet. While I will not state the details of my theory, I will refer to it as "Wave Theorem". Wave Theorem, by many people, has been answering certain questions as to how gravity is caused withing planets and certain asteroids. One of the answers I have found is, AIR! Yeah, that thing you think that floats. Air increases the density of almost every mass out there, causing it to be effected by gravity. By air I generally mean oxygen but you get the gist. Outer Space has no air, meaning that almost no resistance is being made on a object. Air resistance is what you encounter first when you jump, then the effects of gravity. This nullifies the concept of thinking that air is not bound by gravity. And air is what makes things float. Doesn't it?

I can go on till the day I die about gravity. But be sure to tune in next time on Minova!
Showing 31-45 of 155