ForumsGamesColony Tournament 2013

98 15926
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Hi all,

Welcome to the page that the 2013 Colony Tournament will be discussed at... So discuss about it. 1v1, 2v2, all ideas are welcome. Also decide the date and who's running it. If it was up to me, it will happen within the next month and a half, but its not my decision yet.

• 98 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So..I was kicked out? The hell?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

pang, you didn't show up at the specified time yesterday and know one knew you previously so I don't really see an alternative option that could have happened.

Kenkini
Kenkini
2 posts
Nomad

trying said:

fasty?

Thank you for camouflagging me so well, too kind of you!

And how's it going everyone?
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Chess, if I play my next match with myriad (and win), am I allowed to play Razi before the time deadline?

I think we should just find our opponents on colony and play them whenever both players are on. No one even showed up on the meeting time, and I only had time to play one match and record one. Though Probo and Phantom has the LONGEST, MOST BORING MATCH EVER. Be more aggressive, people.

I can honestly say that if not for my long absence coming up on Sunday through the rest of July, I would get to match AD before I would have to play fission. D:

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Yea, if you want to get your matches done early you can do that. The times to show up are more of deadlines then actual times to show up, but if you dont show up and you opponent does (for the stage everyone else is on) you will be kicked.

buffro
buffro
30 posts
Jester

will u post the times on challonge or here chess?

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Most likely challonge... but I will probably be moving tournament days to thursday instead of wednesday as it continues...

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

:O

Who's Bazztboss
and btw, my name on challonge is TrollAWhat.

Showing 91-98 of 98