ForumsGamesColony Tournament 2013

98 15936
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Hi all,

Welcome to the page that the 2013 Colony Tournament will be discussed at... So discuss about it. 1v1, 2v2, all ideas are welcome. Also decide the date and who's running it. If it was up to me, it will happen within the next month and a half, but its not my decision yet.

• 98 Replies
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

lol Colony isn't in HD so record all that detail is just a waste of memory. Just stick to 360p or 480p

Exactly... hypercam for the win...

Anyway, this tournament welcomes all players from billions of hours played to seconds spent in the campaign. Join as soon as possible so that we can get started sooner

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/MdirfTeVIf
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Sorry for the double post, but if you are signing up to be a recorder, sign up for the site and in the discussion tab, write down that you will be recording this tourney and i will add you as an admin so you can put the scores of the games you watch up so that the tourney runs smoother. Thnx in advance.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Is this just one game or best of 3?

oliver_cabangangan
oliver_cabangangan
2 posts
Peasant

Nice can i come?

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Yes anyone can sign up... and as for your question Trying...

First round is best of 3, second is best of 3, next is best of five, then then its best of 7. If we need another round, that round will be best of 5.

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Uh why record? Can't we just have an observer?. It causes less lagg and is easier .. There is no use totally crashing the game for some people to make a vid if a guy can just obs and tell the score?

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Well cause recording gives u good memories of the games... and it'll only lag out the observer and if worse comes to worse im sure that the two people playing can work things out

buffro
buffro
30 posts
Jester

yah, it would be cool to watch the recordings and also we would be able to catch possibly glitchers

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Signed up..even thought I've played this game like twice.

pang n00b status FTW

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Why I'll be! That site for the bracket listing is really cool :O Guess that problem is off the charts.

Shhhhhh, I showed Chess the site after googling "random bracket generator." :P

Signed up..even thought I've played this game like twice.

pang n00b status FTW

Hehe, I hope I play pang!

Actually, I hope I play anyone, because I'm going to beat them anyway. I'm just that good.

/cockyness
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Actually, I hope I play anyone, because I'm going to beat them anyway. I'm just that good.

soccerdude vs MBA... check :P
guest12345
guest12345
2 posts
Nomad

wouldn't it be awesome if i could beat chessmaster

dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

idk but he is good at it.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

mmm sounds fun

armourgames23
armourgames23
1 posts
Peasant

I would sign up for this tournament but i can't get on colony that often.

Showing 31-45 of 98