ForumsProgramming Forum[necro] Game makers

9 10297
arc2433
arc2433
17 posts
Nomad

This is the topic for you people out there trying to create your own game. Here you can look for people to help you with your game, announce the release date for your game, groups of people working together to make a game can discuss things about the game their making with each other ETC. If you are needing to say some thing private to some one or a group USE JAMMERS. Jammers are so that you can talk to some one with out any one else reading the message. IF YOU ARE NOT THE PERSONE RECEVING THE JAMMERS DO NOT READ THE MESSAGE!!!!! When you type a message with jammers here is how it should look.

JAMMERS ON!!! FOR NAME HERE ONLY TO READ!!!!!

JAMMER OFF!!!

• 9 Replies
arc2433
arc2433
17 posts
Nomad

Well here is the game i hope to post on armorgames. it is right now in its preproduction stage but i hope a lot of you guys out there like it. The game will be called: NINJA HAVOC

JRBSamplez
JRBSamplez
2 posts
Nomad

If you'd like some help with making audio/music/foley effects, please get in touch samplez_jrb@live.co.uk

arc2433
arc2433
17 posts
Nomad

yes i would appreciate your help!

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure anyone will respect the jammers rule, so anyone who uses this, just email if you have something private to say...

So my game I am making is The Fancy Hat Adventures (total rip-off I know) it's gonna be a 2d platformer. So far I have the basic engine done but not that much done.

Don't know when it'll be finished.

Midmenj
Midmenj
216 posts
Nomad

haha don't think Brad Borne will like that very much. but good luck! platformers are hard, especially making levels that are fun

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

Yes I think brad will not like this very much lol

And thanks

GameRevYT
GameRevYT
1 posts
Nomad

I'm up for anything related to graphics. I'm starting to learn coding but I can't do any music. So, mightyblob or arc I can help!

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

That's mightybob to you! And also are you saying you can make graphics for my game? If so I am in need of that stuff, because I stink at it.

...and what's arc?

MarioMario7272
MarioMario7272
1 posts
Nomad

Umm... this is my first time on here but i need help with a game I get some ideas for it but I'm not so good at making the items look good or make/put in fitting music any help please?

Showing 1-9 of 9