Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hey guys Names Rayneth

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 5:07pm

Raynethx

Raynethx

50 posts

Hello everyone here on Armour games my names Rayneth aka Raynethx this is more of my character name though, since i like to go into character now &  again so please be wary of that.I like to draw  swords graphic art,design that which is in the art & music corner that sort of stuff Kingdom hearts Final Fantasy well mostly I would call myself one of the fans. I also like Piano music.VGM,Orchestrated music,new age etc etc anything else?

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 5:14pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,104 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames! Together we shall feed you pang!

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 6:07pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

Hello and welcome to the land of AG. Where we have rolling fields, wild pangs,(do NOT spell pang with a capital "P") and Elk/Moose/Deer/Things. Where you can make friends in the forums and enemies in WEPR. So welcome, one and all to the land of AG.
P.S. I'm a friendly wolf.
P.P.S. Don't eat or drink anything with pang in it.

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 8:21pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,834 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG.
You can eat/drink something pang-related, no problem, several users did that and they are still alive.
There is only one pang-related thing you should never do and thats writing pang with a capital "p".

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 12:18am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

^ Speaks da truth, dawg

Welcome aboard. It seems like you'd be quite interested in the Arts, Music, and Writing section...you should go check it out!

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 1:12pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,228 posts

A newcomer? How now, Sir Raynethx!

I am Sir Riptizoid101, greatest knight in the kingdom of Armor Games! But of course, thou must hath hear of my many exploits and legendary deeds!

I give thee an example, for one e'en I was plundering thy olden caves of AMW, when I find the most beauteous siren playing a harp! Of course, I had to resist temptation, but when I had, yon sirens transformed into dragons! I unsheathed my sword and ran into battle!

Oh! Apologies, my Goodman, for my prating away. It seems I've taken much of thine time, so I must now take my leave. If thou wishes to hear the rest, come hither right away, and I'd be more than happy to!

I will see you anon!

~Sir Riptizoid101

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 3:20pm

Raynethx

Raynethx

50 posts

great you guy's are all nuts or weird but still that helps hmmm

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 8:00am

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Welcome to this awesome Medieval Site